37. Household panic

fan art by @toasty_plum on twitter!! go follow themmmm!! their art is very pretty and cute <3

⚠️TW this chap: Panic attack,⚠️

♡♛George's POV♛♡

I run up the stairs and start to get ready, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Is that me? why do I look so overweight? Have I really been eating that much? I try to pull my eyes from the mirror but for some reason, my eyes don't dart away. My mind continues until my eyes pour like buckets.

"George? hey are you okay? open the door."

⚠️Panic Attack!⚠️ be safe!! <3
I heard Dream on the other side of the door I look up in attempt to see something, maybe the door knob, but I can't... it's pitch black, what's going on? I feel the tears on my cheeks and my breath isn't getting any slower, I start to get scared.

"dream,"

I can't talk, where's my voice, george! speak!

George are you okay? I'm here. Breathe, it's okay.

my head was spinning and I felt like I was dying, my eyes were glued shut and I heard my heartbeat in between my ears.

"air"

I managed to say, but I couldn't breathe. For all I know this could be it, am I dying? I feel a huge gulp in my throat.

George, breathe please. listen to my breathing, please listen.

those aren't my thoughts... I can hear the words, they are someone else. Dream? Please be dream.

I listened for steady breathing, and I heard it. Right next to me, I'm not imagining it. I start to try to copy their breathing, I focus on it. In, out, in, out. I felt my vision come back and my head stopped spinning. I'm okay?

I take a deep breath, thank god, I look over and see the person that was helping me. Dream. I knew it, it's always him. he always there, god dammit he's so amazing.

"Are you okay now?" I look at him and nod, swallowing.

"I'm fine, thank you so much." I say softly and slowly, still out of breath.

End of TW!!

I look around the room, I move my leg and feel the cold sensation of the bathroom tile. I jump in reaction, I take a deep breath.

"George, what happened."

I walk out of the bathroom will my eyes shut, I'm never looking in that mirror again. I open my eyes when I get back in the bedroom.

"Mirror," I couldn't say more, I didn't want to relive it.

"okay okay it's okay George," I nodded

"okay,"

"you still want to go?" Dream asked, I hum in agreement.

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

I frown as I head out of the room, George is my favorite person and I hate to see him so broken down. I wish he saw himself the way I saw him, how gorgeous and amazing he is.

I mean if he wasn't, one I wouldn't be dating him. Two, I most definitely would not be here thinking about town homes and living with him.

From the money I'm making from twitch it's nice and I know George makes decent money from the cafe, I mean he always smells like that place. Which isn't a bad thing, that place smells like strawberries and sugar so it's definitely not bad. With the money we have I'm sure my plan of owning a town home with George will work out great, if he wants to...