16. I like him

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

"Never mind." I Heard George say, is he okay?

"Never mind what?" I asked.

"nothing I'm not hungry is all," I nodded and walked with George, he needs to eat.

"George you need to eat something, you haven't eaten all day." George shrugged and kept walking, "I'm serious,"

"I'll be fine," he said smiling, I shook my head but didn't say anything.

We got to the lunch room and sat down at the football table, later Karl and Sap walked over and sat down as well. They made me feel single and they aren't even dating, that's depressing.

"What are you laughing about Dream?" Karl asked,

"The fact that you guys make me feel single yet you aren't dating." Everyone at the table looked at me "and I'm not gay,"

"I'm not either," said sap, I nodded knowing he was lying to keep his reputation.

"I'm bisexual," Karl said and laughed.

"Everyone knows Karl," Logan said hastily.

"Geez Logan calm down, it's not like he wants attention for it." Sap said annoyed,

"Sorry," Logan said sincerely.

"You only apologized because Sap said something, if it was any of us you would've brushed it off, asshole." Charlie said glaring at Logan.

Logan stood up and stomped off to Fundy's table, wait Fundy. I stood up and dragged Karl, George, and sap with me to the corridor.

"Guys I think Fundy might like Logan," I said adding up everything in my head.

"Why?" Karl asked,

"Today, I was talking to Fundy in the bathroom and he said he liked a different person, a boy."

"That doesn't mean he likes Logan, he kissed you not Logan." George said,

"Yes but when he said it he looked down, whenever he talks about Logan he looks down." I said,

"Seriously? If he does I'm down to make Logan like him instead of me." I nodded,

"Dream you're asking," George said, I laughed and nodded.

We walked back into the lunch room laughing and talking about how good of a couple they would be because they are the same person. I walked over to Fundy's table and pulled him aside.

"Fundy, do you like Logan." I asked, he flushed bright red.

"Maybe..." Fundy said trailing off.

"Me and some of my friends including George want to help make Logan like you," Fundy's eyes widened.

"Seriously?" I nodded, "thank you, that would be awesome."

"anytime, as long as you leave George alone." Fundy smiled,

"Of course, I'll never mess with your little crush again." I felt my face heat up,

"C-Crush?" Fundy laughed.

"It's pretty obvious Dream," he said walking back to his table sitting next to Logan, I smiled.

I walked over to my table and sat next to George, I looked at him with a huge smile, he looked confused. I laughed and put my arm around him.

"He's in," I whispered, George looked at me with a smile.

"Actually?" I nodded, "That's great," George said triumphantly.