36. Dodged

Fan art by @LuciidKatt on twitter !! check out their amazing work!

♡♛George's POV♛♡

We made it home with Luca, he got a few shots but other than that he was completely healthy. The thorns left a few scratches, the vet cleaned Luca up and he would be fully healed within a few days.

"george this cat is adorable," I heard my mom say from the living room.

"oh no, is Luca the new favorite child?"

"no, I am obviously." Drista said walking through the kitchen looking for food.

Dream and I laughed, we didn't agree or disagree with her. She just believed what she wanted, I updated Eret on the situation with Luca and continued on with my day. It really only consisted of Dream and I watching movies, I still enjoyed it.

"george I know what to watch," oh god.

"what?" I asked smiling hoping he'd forget his idea by looking at me,

"heartstopper!" I rolled my eyes and clicked on the show,

Dream and I finished the show eager for season two to come out, I glanced at the clock as I yawned. Only 10:09? I guess we could pass some time playing minecraft.

"minecraft?" I asked Dream

"duh,"

Dream and I played Minecraft, a few speed runs and manhunts, he got a call but ignored it until after our game.

"George," Dream said slowly looking at his missed call.

"yeah?"

"It was my dad."

I looked at him in total shock, it's been two months since Dream and Drista were kicked out. Finally the ass reaches out just as me and dream are getting a routine down? Of course. I look down and frown, he's going to leave me now.

"George," Dream said, I didn't look up.

Dream gently grabbed my chin and lifted it to face him, still having a frown on my face. He looked at me with a sad smile, he shook his head.

"I'm not leaving you alone here," I tilted my head.

"what?" I asked confused,

"you'll see later, let me call my dad back and then we'll go tomorrow." I nodded,

"I'm going to sleep," I said sadly.

"I'll be back in a second gogs," Dream walked out of the room.

why'd he have to leave?

did he lie to me?

does dream want to leave?

no, he just wanted privacy.

stop being dumb George, go to sleep.

better off asleep than awake anyway.

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

I walk back into the room to seem George asleep, I laugh a little. Always asleep huh? As much as I would like to lay down I can't, I have to do something productive. I could... stream?

I decided why not and headed to my pc to start up a game and fool around, even if there's only a few viewers. I had to be quiet because of George but I still enjoyed streaming later, it was calming.

"Dream..?" I heard George say groggily, I muted.

"yes gogy," I said walking over to him.

"join me I want cuddles," I laughed and rolled my eyes.