28. Bullshit

fan art by @luminiciant on Twitter!! Go follow them!!
__________________________

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

George and I finished packing all of mine and Drista's stuff, I couldn't believe this was happening right now. I wanted to break down crying but I couldn't, it had to wait until everyone was safe in George's house.

"Are you ready to get out of here Dream?" George asked quietly,

"Yeah I'm ready," I said holding my emotions in.

"okay, let's go." He said putting his hand out for me to hold, I happily took it.

We walked downstairs together with 4 bags in total, two were backpacks filled with items. Thankfully the backpacks were big enough to fit some valuables. The other bags were clothes, we didn't get to fit all of our clothes but we can always get new ones.

"Hey while you walk out, take Drista's dumbass locket from her 'girlfriend," my mom rolled her eyes and threw it at me.

"Fuck you, I can't even believe you right now. Some mother you are," George said angrily.

"Shut up, this is all your fault that we are kicking Dream out in the first place." My mom said forcefully at George. oh no, George looked at me and I shook my head.

"Would you just stop ruining my life for two seconds? Me and George are happy, can't say the same for you and dad." I glared,

"You can't just force someone to support you," my mom said. That's it.

"No I can't! But you know what you could do? Not kick us out of the fucking house for being gay! If you just tried to be more understanding maybe we would still have a mom." I yelled at her,

"I am a mom! I tried to make sure this wouldn't happen, but this boy turned you. Like I said, all his fault." I looked at George, he was getting into his head we had to leave.

"George is a better person than you will ever be, he actually loves me for me, not my looks or popularity or anything like that and if that's not love then you certainly don't show any kind of love that I know." I said firmly and walked out of the door making sure I had Drista's locket,

"Dream she'll regret it, I promise." George said shaking,

"Are you okay gogs?" I asked worriedly,

"yeah I'm fine Dream, if anything I'm amazing. What you just said was so brave Dream," I smiled.

"Thanks Georgie," I thanked.

"Let's go to the house,"

"no."

"What?" George looked confused,

"Let's go home," I said smiling, George nodded.

"We have to pester Drista about her girlfriend too," George said laughing.

"You're so right," I laughed.

Me and George got home a little while later. I had to take everything out of the guest room, making sure Drista's stuff could fit. It made me laugh that I only slept in this room the first two nights before just sleeping in George's room.

"Dream are you done?" George asked,

"Yeah I am, I just finished," I answered.

"Cool I have her clothes, I'm going to start on that." George walked in towards the closet,

"Going back in the closet I see?" I laughed, George scoffed.

"Dream you just came out to your mom today and these are the jokes you're making?"