10. Parties with drama

♡♛George's POV♛♡

"Yeah, get ready." I laughed, "it's real shit"

"Alright," I said.

"So Fundy, he comes to my table and is like hey Dream!" Dream said starting his story.

"Already hate this story," I said laughing.

"for real, anyways he was like talking about the party and I said I was going with you..." I nodded,

"okay? Are you going to finish that statement?" Dream nodded,

"He called you wimpy and ugly," at least some one knows the truth about you George.

"oh." I said,

"I wanted to punch him so hard in the gut but I didn't want to make a scene so I just said 'no he's not and he left" I nodded,

"That's not that bad," I said.

"No it's what happened before that,"

Dream told me how Fundy was with Rebecca and how apparently her and Fundy were dating. As well as how Fundy didn't care that Sap was breaking up with her, he just saw it as a way to keep dating her. I couldn't believe it.

"Holy crap, that's really bad." I said, "we have to tell Sap."

"George I know, and we will right now," I nodded and watched Dream grab his phone.

He dialed Sap, I can't believe Rebecca is cheating on Sap and Fundy didn't even care. Fundy is a real ass and so is Rebecca.

"Hey man what's up?" I heard Sap say,

"Well we have some bad-"

"Rebecca is cheating on you so now you can break up with that bitch and date Karl." I said

"Rebecca is cheating on me?" Sap asked, I nodded. You idiot he can't see you.

"Yeah man I'm sorry," Dream said.

"wow honestly I should've seen it coming but I can't believe it, I guess I'll just break up with her at the party tonight." Sapnap said with sorrow.

"Then date Karl?" I asked jokingly,

"Maybe," Sap said and laughed.

"Good," Dream said, "man get ready and look hot for Karl and show that bitch Rebecca that she messed up."

"Thanks Dream," Sap said.

"Anytime man, see you later."

We hung up with Sapnap and drove off, we still had so much daylight left before the party. We decided to   go back home and play some Minecraft before the party.

2 hours later~~

I decided to start getting ready for the party, I wanted to at least look good. Maybe there will be some one else there that will like me if Dream won't, although Dream said he's staying with me the whole time.

"Dream! I'm going to get ready!" I yelled, Dream was still on the computer playing with Sapnap.

"Okay George!"

I grabbed my outfit and got in the shower, I hope this party doesn't turn into a disaster.

I got out of the shower and started to get ready and put on all my clothes and jewelry. Half black-half blue button up shirt, black jeans, some chain necklaces along with my empty locket.

I need to find some pictures for this thing. I finished with putting some rings on and walked out the bathroom on my phone scrolling through Twitter.

"Oh George you're done, I was-" Dream just stopped in the middle of his sentence?