10 | rock & roll all nite

Cw; alcohol, drug usage

Friday night for the gig came around, while more work and practices took place. Harley and Nikki had promptly stopped arguing since the argument in front of the band but instead replaced it with silence. They only communicated for important things, such as band-related questions or what was for dinner.

At the venue, Nikki explained the process of how his lighting on fire would go to Vince and Tommy, and Harley could only roll her eyes. Vince had said they shouldn't have Harley ignite the flame due to their arguing, but no matter how annoyed she was at him, she wouldn't go that far.

Glancing through the curtains, Harley sees that the crowd is bigger than before, making her nervous. They must've heard of the fight last time and wanted to witness the energy. Turning away from the curtains, she chews on her lip before slightly pacing in front of the couch. Standing against the wall next to her with his arms crossed, Mick offers her some of his vodka, which she accepts and takes a swig.

As Mick scans the setlist again, Vince paces in front of them, muttering the lyrics under his breath. Picking up her guitar, Harley slings it onto her shoulders, running her hand up and down the neck. She and Mick finish off the bottle of vodka before the band's out on the stage, and Harley feels even more nervous than during their first show.

They start the show off with "Come On and Dance", the low whir kicking off the introduction. Harley feels more energetic, bouncing around as she plays and moving more on the stage. It was easier to worry less when you had a bit of alcohol in your system.

"Watch her scream, watch her suck you clean, you should've seen her dance," Vince sings, moving along to the beat of the drums. The guitar solo starts and Harley plays along with the rhythm part. Soon enough the song comes to an end, and Vince goes to start the next song.

"We got a new song out here for y'all tonight, for those of you who are too fast for lovin'," Vince says, and as the song title was spoken, they start the intro to "Too Fast For Love".

"Livin' on a jet, making love to someone else's dream," There's a cymbal crash, and a repeat of the riff. "Too fast for love, you're too fast, too fast for love."

Nikki's ascending riff is played; Tommy whacks at the cymbal, as Harley and Mick continue along on the riff. Eventually, the song ends before they continue the show with a handful more songs.

Then the last song is played, and "Take Me To The Top" is kicked off with the drum roll. Halfway through the song, they bring out the lighter fluid to light Nikki up, and Harley only rolls her eyes before turning to face the crowd. Before any actual damage could be done, it was put out, followed by loud cheering from the crowd.

Bobbing his head along as he sang, Vince danced across the stage, Harley bouncing along to the drums. "Take me to the top and throw me off, take me to the top," with the final note, a crash is followed on the cymbal before the show is done.
We are Mötley Crüe, and we'll see ya later, LA!"

As he passes them off the stage, Nikki leans into Harley for a moment. "See, I told you I wouldn't die." Then he's followed off the stage by Tommy, and Harley scowls as she rolls up her cords.

Backstage, the band wanders around for a bit as they wait for the crew to unpack Tommy's drum kit. Mick wanders off for a moment as the group of them hang out backstage, Nikki and Tommy already sorting out the drugs. Eventually, they head outside, waiting for Mick by the back wall, who comes outside a few minutes later.

"Alright guys, we have a problem," Mick says, crossing his arms as he reaches the group.

"What is it?"