fourty sixx

Harley didn't even remember how she ended up at his house. Maybe it was to talk, which it most likely was, but with them, it never ended up with just talking. It made her feel incredibly guilty because she was engaged now, and definitely should not be sleeping with her bassist at the moment.

So much was going through her mind at the moment, like the fact that she was getting married at 22 years old, that at some point everyone in the band will know because she'll have to tell Vince and that Nikki won't be happy - but she can't tell him now, she didn't want to ruin the mood.

Harley moans, her head falling back onto the pillow as Nikki kisses her neck, sucking and nipping at any open spot on her skin that she could reach. Any previous thought fled her mind, now replaced with only pleasure.

Nikki turns her by the waist, pushing them forward towards his bedroom. He pushes her down onto the bed and Harley sits up more, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him in to kiss him again. With her free hand, she tangles it into his hair, using it to pull him further onto the bed.

She lets go of his shirt as he moves down to free her of her shirt, tossing it to the ground and then having her bra follow suit. Harley whimpers when the contact of his lips leaves her for a moment, and he smirks at the sound.

"Needy, are we?" He snickers, his bangs falling across his face as he looks down at her.

"Nikki," She groans.

"Glad to know that I'm more satisfying than your boyfriend." He murmurs, kissing her collarbone.

Harley tenses at the mention of Robbin, her gaze flicking to the ring finger before quickly turning it back to Nikki. Luckily, Nikki was too busy with Harley to notice her look at it. He trails kisses down to her breasts, sucking at her nipples, earning a strangled-sounding groan.

Nikki pulls away, kissing down her stomach now and reaching her thighs. Turning his head, he kisses the inside of her thighs, leaving bruises as she cries out again. After leaving his marks, Nikki pulls away and watches Harley, tilting his head slightly.

"What are you doing?" She questions, lifting herself to look at him.

Nikki keeps her balanced flat on the bed, keeping her held down by the waist. "I'm trying to decide what to do with you."

"How about you just fuck me?"

He lets out a dark laugh, shaking his head. "I think I should take my time."

"You know we have to go to the studio soon?" She questions, voice strained now.

"Fuck the studio." Nikki shrugs.

"Nikki, c'mon. I think everyone will be suspicious if we both show up late."

"Everyone will be suspicious if we show up together at any time anyway, I don't see what the big deal of taking our time is." As he spoke, he coated his fingers to prepare them, sliding them along Harley's entrance once they were ready.

"Fuck," Harley groans, her head falling back again, halting their conversation.

He turns his full attention to stretching her open, twisting and turning his fingers in any direction, ignoring Harley's moans. Although Nikki knew exactly where it was, he pretended as if he didn't know where her sweet spot was just to fuck with her longer.

"Nikki," She hisses, then her back arches as he finally hits the spot. She cries out each time he touches it, and whimpers when he retracts his fingers, her thighs shaking as he did. "What are you - shit,"

Instead of his fingers this time, he got around to replacing them with his dick, pushing into her harsher this time. "Maybe you should be patient before opening that pretty mouth of yours, save it for something useful."