seventeen

Tommy and Vince had finished their recording parts the other night, and Mick had come in on his own to finish the part so he could stay home when they went to the studio. That left Harley and Nikki alone in the studio to record their sections.

Them being left alone meant barely any work got done, as they spent about 90% of the time fucking around in the studio. To them, it was the best time to do so, none of their bandmates could walk in on them, and the studio staff could - but what were they going to do about it?

And that was how Harley had found herself that afternoon with her face pressed into the leather couch as Nikki fucked her, his hands wrapped around her thighs to keep her steady. They were both very aware of the fact that they were supposed to be recording, but they could care less.

"C'mon, Nikki, go harder." Harley moans out, her voice slightly muffled.

Nikki furrows his eyebrows together, thrusting harder than he had been before. To make her go, he slides a few fingers inside, making their way towards her sweet spot. He watches her expression twist into pleasure, although it was slightly scrunched from the couch.

Every time his fingers dug into her spot, her moans and sharp gasps filled the room, and his head fell back as he enjoyed the sounds. Nikki knew that he was on the edge, only hoping that Harley was as well.

He looks down at her, taking in the way her body curved down, the slight rolls of her skin at her hips. Harley's black hair stuck to her skin, and the pink strands he had once dyed so long ago were now fading. Nikki could feel the sweat from her skin when he touched her, and he thrust into her once again.

This time it seemed to be it for Harley, as she had a string of moans and mixed obscenities fall from her mouth.

"Yeah, that's right, spill for me," Nikki says, his voice rough as he thrusts further into her.

"Fuck," She moans, squeezing her eyes shut.

The next few seconds were almost blinding, and pure whiteness of bliss seemed to cover both of their vision, as Harley came first, and Nikki not too long after her. As he pulls out from her, it squirts out, sticking onto his hands and onto Harley - which they could just clean off later.

"Shit," Harley groans, falling back onto the couch.

"We should probably record our lines now," Nikki tells her, washing his hands off.

"Right." Harley snorts, and she cleans herself off as well before getting dressed again.

They spent a couple more hours in the studio, on top of the two they were there for previously. Harley had finished recording first and waited around in the studio for Nikki to finish up his section.

The two walk out of the studio, giving a slight wave to the staff as they leave. Nikki offers a cigarette to her, which she accepts. He lights his then uses the flame to light hers - and they continue walking.

"How do you think the album will do?" She asks, glancing over at him.

"I'm not sure. Here in LA, I think it'll do really well. I mean, all our shows are sold out here. But everywhere else, I don't know. We just gotta hope for the best." Nikki shrugs, taking a drag from his cigarette.

"I guess you never really know." She agrees as they resume their silent walk.

--

It didn't take long before the album's release, and of course, that meant a celebration had to follow in pursuit. They played a release party show, which the turnout was great, with the way the venue was sold out and cramped.