thirty seven

As Ozzy and Motley Crue got even more out of control each place they visited, the only way Ozzy's managers figured they could slightly rope them in was to bring on tour a certain rockstar's wife - Sharon Osbourne.

It was crazy how fast Ozzy transformed from a fucking psycho to the perfect gentleman just to please Sharon, and how fast he went back to the fucking psycho as soon as the woman turned her shoulder to him.

Sharon of course had her list of rules for both bands.
1) No Drinking.
2) No Drugs.
3) No Sex.

Sharon was one to make the boys remain loyal to their current girlfriends, which Harley had no issue with. Although as soon as Sharon knew about Harley and Nikki, she did her best to keep them apart when the full groups were together.

Despite that, Harley didn't mind Sharon. It was refreshing to be with someone who had common sense other than her manager. Doc and Dough were fine, she just didn't exactly want to be around older men as a 21-year-old woman.

She felt easily comfortable with Sharon and felt she could trust her with almost anything. Of course, other than the fact that Harley was secretly taking coke behind Sharon's back. Most of them kept to breaking Sharon's rules in secret.

"Harley, dear, are you sure you're alright? It looks like it hurts a bit more." Sharon leans down to examine the bruise, which had now started to fade.

"It's fine, I don't feel it anymore," Harley said, shrugging.

Stepping back, the older woman purses her lips together. "I just can't believe people these days. You two weren't even hurting anyone."

"I dunno, I guess it's just our presence. It was a week ago now anyway."

"Have you talked to Lela since?" Sharon questions.

"...No. I know, I need to. I just don't know what to say." Harley says.

"Tell her how you feel about it. And what you want to do moving forward. Do you want to stay with her?"

"Honestly, not really," Harley mutters, glancing away.

"Then tell her. Honesty is key, and so is communication in a good relationship." Sharon tells her.

"Right." Harley sighs. She glances at the clock on the hotel room wall, noting that it was sometime after 11 am. Harley figured most of the boys were awake now. "I'll see you later, Sharon. Thanks for everything."

"Of course, dear. Just be safe." Sharon smiles at her as Harley walks out. The hotel halls were awfully quiet for Motley Crue and Ozzy staying in it, so she questioned if they were even awake. Glancing outside, Harley noticed her boys hanging out by the pool.

She grimaces as the light hits her face. Harley hadn't been outside during the day in ages. Vince, Tommy, and Nikki were lounging on the pool chairs as Mick sat under the umbrella table, and Harley joins him under it.

"Morning Harley," Mick says, glancing over at her.

"Hey." She acknowledges, ignoring whatever conversation the others were having.

"We're like pussy brothers with the whole scene!" Tommy exclaims, and the other two cackle, now leaving Harley to not be sure if she wanted to know what they were discussing.

Nikki turns to Mick. "What about you?"

"I, unlike you, have a respect for myself and the females of my species. So, no." Mick says, crossing his arms.

"I'll only do so if Vince pays me 20 for it again," Harley adds before they can ask, and Tommy laughs.

Hearing a sudden commotion at the entrance of the pool, Harley glances over to see Ozzy entering the gated area. She grins slightly upon seeing him.