fifteen

Harley peeks through the curtains, glancing at the crowd that had grown since their last show. She grimaces and returns to the dressing room where the rest of the boys were. She picks up one of the many beer bottles backstage and drinks some, hoping to calm her nerves.

To make it worse, Nikki comes barreling backstage out of breath and stops in front of them. "Guys, David Lee Roth is out there."

"What?" Harley chokes on her drink.

"Like, the David Lee Roth?" Tommy questions, his drumsticks halting as he spun them.

"Yeah, dude, like the guy from Van Halen."

"No fucking way man, I don't believe you."

"Go and look for yourself then." Nikki points out at the curtains. Tommy glances over and shakes his head.

"I think I'd throw up if I saw him out there." Tommy says.

"Shit."

"Okay, well, now we gotta do well out there." Harley tells them. There would be no way they'd fumble and mess up just because someone of the hierarchy of the music world was out there.

"She's right." Mick nods in agreement. "Just play normally."

"I'm already shaking though," Tommy complains, showing off his hand.

"Well stop shaking."

"I can't just stop -"

"Everyone shut up, we do need to chill out. Yes, he's out there, and he's pretty famous compared to us. But we'd be cool if we acted cool out there like he didn't affect us by being here." Nikki tells them.

"Look guys, the first Nikki Sixx pep talk." Vince claps as Nikki scowls at him. "What? I'm chill, ya'll are the ones freaking out."

"Can we just go out there and play?" Mick asks from the couch.

Once everyone had gotten quiet and calmed down, they did go out and play their show. It was pretty successful, and they had a Halloween setting with different colored lights like purples, oranges, and reds.

After the show ended, they lurked around the venue for a while, attempting to see if they could find their newest fan. Harley follows Tommy and Nikki, thinking that it was sort of creepy stalking the venue for him.

"Why can't we just go back to the apartment? He could've shown up for the party after, but y'all are being losers and stalking him." Harley suggests.

"We aren't losers. Also, how do you know if he even showed up for the party?" Tommy asks.

"Why would he come to the show if he didn't plan on sticking around after?"

"I dunno. I guess we could head home."

Harley manages to drag them backstage to grab their equipment before heading home. Vince had already gotten home and started the party, so there was already a huge crowd pouring in and out of the apartment.

The party officially got started once the three of them returned, and that's when the louder music, booze, and drugs got pulled out. Mick hung around the party for a decent amount of the time before going home, while the rest of them bounced around the apartment.

It didn't take long for Vince to find a girl that had attached herself to him, and the other boys also had the same situation. Although Tommy was more thrilled about it, as it was considered his birthday party. Harley figured that's why most of the girls drifted towards him.

They also had found out that David Lee Roth did come to their party - which Harley was happy to announce "I told you so" when they got there - and he found himself a spot on the couch with a plate of their new favorite white powder.