08 | kiss me deadly

cw; drinking

Harley found herself waking up with a mouthful of black hair, and she gags for a moment before rolling away and swatting it out of her mouth. She turns to Nikki, knowing he was the reason for it. She sighs upon realizing he was still asleep, and deciding to be nice and not wake him up, Harley climbs out of bed.

Opening the door to the living room, Harley is met with a nice after-party scene. She grimaces at it with the thought that the rest of the day would be spent cleaning. Tommy and Vince sat on the couch, somehow perfectly cool with the mess around them. Typical teenage boys.

"Hey! You're finally awake." Tommy says, twisting to see Harley walk in.

"I'd think you two would be sleeping till 3." She replies, moving into the kitchen and looking for breakfast.

"Is Nikki still sleeping?" Vince questions, a smirk on his face as he spoke. Harley scowls at him.

"Fuck off, we didn't do shit."

"You never know." He defends, raising a hand in a surrendering way.

"Never know what?" Tommy asks, glancing between the two.

"'Vince thought Nikki and I fucked because of how late we slept." She explains, leaning against the counter and crossing her arms, still with a scowl on her face.

"Did you?"

"No! You know how that looks with bandmates. And Nikki's gross, so I'd never." She shakes her head.

"Would never what?" Nikki questions, yawning as he walks into the living room. Harley's face turns red as Vince smirks at her.

"She said she'd never fuck you, said you're gross."

Harley flips him off. "They brought it up, I had nothing to do with the conversation."

"Like I said, defending yourself quickly only proves you're more guilty." He grins mischievously.

"Fuck you," Harley says, turning around and grabbing a bowl and a box of cereal.

"Me? What about Sixx?"

Turning around, Harley grimaces as she spots a porn magazine on the table, but it being the closest object, she grabs it and rolls it up before decking Vince in the back of the head with it. He yelps in response and Harley snickers before returning to her cereal.

Sitting at the counter, Nikki watches Harley in the kitchen. He wondered why she'd be embarrassed if it were true that they fucked, even though they didn't. He wouldn't complain if they were asking him if he fucked Harley. He definitely wouldn't mind. Nikki would fuck himself if he were a girl.

Sitting at the counter now, Tommy and Vince migrate into the kitchen to collect their breakfast. Once he had his own bowl, Vince moved back to the couch, while Tommy sat next to Nikki, telling him a very unnecessarily detailed story about his girlfriend during sex.

By noon, she was alone in the apartment. Vince had gone off to his job, Tommy was with his girlfriend, and Harley didn't know where Nikki went. She enjoyed her rare moments of peace in the Crüe apartment.

Most of the time when she had complete alone time she played her guitar, although nowadays she didn't do much with it also becoming her job. For now, though, she practiced some of their show music, mostly the newest song, "Too Fast for Love."

After a few runs, a knock sounded at the door, and Harley hops over the couch to drag her guitar to the door to see what it was. Outside, a middle-aged woman had her arms crossed with a disapproving look as she peered into the apartment behind Harley's shoulders.