fourty three

cw ; death

The party had been going on for two days before Harley showed up. It had been started in celebration of Motley Crue's third album being a work in progress and was held at Vince's house.

Everyone came and went from the party. Harley knew Tommy was there the day she was, and Hanoi Rocks - their newest friends on the scene - had spent all three days at Vince's. Or at least Razzle did, as he and Vince got along great.

Harley sat on the couch with the band, staring Nikki down from across the room. Vince crashes down next to her, not disturbing her at all as she keeps her gaze locked with Nikki.

"Something tells me that the tension is extra bad today," Vince says, twirling his drink in his hand.

"I guess. You're in a good mood." She notes.

"Uh, yeah I am. 3 nonstop days of partying, who wouldn't want that? It's just free drugs and alcohol." Vince tells her.

Harley rolls her eyes. "Right."

"You good, for real though? I can tell something happened with you and Sixx. You don't try to hide it." Vince tells her.

She sighs and glances at Vince now. "It's my own fault. Pretty much told him that I could be in a somewhat relationship soon and I didn't want us to ruin it like it did last time. So I said we can't fuck around anymore."

"Oh. How'd he take it?" Vince asks.

"I think you know."

"Of course I do. It's Nikki fuckin' Sixx." Vince says, realizing that he took it horribly. They both turn their attention to Nikki now, who was flirting with a girl, then leaned in and kissed her. Harley takes a long drink of her vodka.

Vince purses his lips and glances around, lighting up when he spots his favorite British friend. "Razzle! C'mere!"

The man walked over, his shoulder-length brown hair hidden by the hat on his head. "Ah, Vinnie! That's where you went." He sits next to Vince, crossing his legs as he looks over at Harley. "'Ello Harley, how are you?"

"Hey Raz. Y'know, at least I'm existing." Harley tells him.

"Aye, feel that." Razzle nods in agreement, tipping his drink towards her.

"Where's Michael at?"

"I dunno where the blonde fucker's at. Probably around here somewhere. These American houses are gigantic as fuck." Razzle says, glancing about at the house.

Harley smiles and laughs quietly before turning to Vince. "Where's the rest of our band?"

"Hm, Tommy's around here somewhere. Mick's at the bar. We know where Nikki went." Vince tells her, checking out the scene.

"Right." Harley's smile falters at the mention of Nikki.

She leans back into the couch, huddling into herself as if to protect herself from the outside world. Vince and Razzle get up and wander off, leaving Harley alone on the couch. For the time being, she entertains herself by picking at her nails. Harley wasn't sure what kind of music Vince was playing, but she was sure she heard a Motley Crue song not too long ago.

Harley looks around to see who she could find. She found Beth attempting to keep the house clean - which was nearly impossible with a house full of rockstars. Looking out onto the porch, she saw Tommy flirting with the actress Heather Locklear. And still, Mick was nowhere to be found. She started to wonder where he was.

Harley gets up and decides to go in search of Mick. She swore she checked every room in the house for him, being careful in bedrooms in case people were in there - and she circled back to the kitchen. Harley figured at this point that Mick had probably left. Which was fair, she was considering doing so to avoid boredom.