twenty

1982

Tour was exhausting. Harley hated being squished with Nikki on a tour bus when the two weren't on speaking terms most of the tour. They only spoke when it was related to the group overall. Towards the end, they started to get over what had happened and moved on.

Harley thought that the best idea she had on tour was to provide a tour bus logbook, in which people were able to take a picture with a polaroid she left, tape it into the photobook, and write a review on their time there.

She had laughed looking through them, seeing the number of pictures Tommy had taken, some of just himself, and some with the whole band. There were a handful of pictures from the others as well.

While Motley Crue had started their tour in late December, it was early May when the band had returned to the Sunset Strip. She had figured they were sick of seeing each other's faces at this point - and she was right to an extent - as most of them holed up in separate parts of the apartment upon return.

Speaking of the apartment, the absence of Motley on the premises had been nice to those living in the apartment, as they had returned with an eviction notice taped to their door. Harley wasn't surprised from a standpoint of cleanliness too.

The apartments' porch was overflowing with trash, it would become difficult for them to attempt to close the door to the porch if they were to toss out the trash. With that being an issue, a rat infestation had come to them, along with the roaches. The bathroom was still the worst room in the apartment, and it was now ten times worse than before.

To some extent, Harley was relieved to be living on her own again. She would miss Tommy and Vince, and Nikki too if he wasn't being a prick or parading Lita around. She got the privacy of her room and enjoyed the cleanliness of her new apartment. She could also have Jeanie over whenever she wanted without having to worry about the boys' behaviors.

The other side to living alone now - she couldn't tell if this was good or bad yet - is that she had little to no drugs or alcohol in her apartment. She could consider that a plus on the side of the law, at least she didn't have to worry about getting busted every day. But as for the usage of both substances, she wasn't sure.

Harley wasn't addicted to either of them, she would maybe consider the rest of them addicts. She just used it for entertainment purposes at parties, but in her own free time, she wouldn't touch cocaine. Alcohol, maybe. Even if she were close to being an addict; it would give her a clean space to get clean.

She was glad to return to work, it was nice to get a regular paycheck too, outside of the band. Harley had returned to work at Warped Vinyls almost as soon as they had come back from tour, enjoying being surrounded by regular people. It was a nice change from the constant stream of rock stars she had met in the past months.

Currently, she stood loading new vinyl into their crates, as Mark marched around the store, while Charlie sat up at the desk. Harley hadn't seen Charlie in ages - she missed the only nice guy in the crew.

"Right, Harley, do you plan on disappearing for a long while anytime soon?" Mark questions, leaning against the rack.

"I don't know. Depends on if Doc schedules us anytime soon. We might be gone for a weekend or something." Harley shrugs in response.

Mark frowns. "We can't have you missing much more work, we're somewhat understaffed if you'd remember."

"I'm aware. As I said, I can't control when my management team schedules me. I can try and give you a two weeks notice if I can." Harley told him, rolling her eyes.

"I'm sure you're well aware of our policy, we can't have you pulling a stunt like the last time you came in here with your friend."

"I can't control what Nikki does," Harley told him. Otherwise, she would've prevented him from getting together with Lita.