fourty nine

The Theatre of Pain tour was about to commence - and Motley were the ones to hire an opening band, as they were big enough to be the headlining band of the show. Despite her emotional state at the time, Harley was more than ready to get away from the LA scene and get a break.

A break, meaning from everyone around her and more specifically Robbin. While she felt a part of her did truly love him, the rest of her still had a death grip on her feelings toward Nikki and Harley figured she'd never let go of them.

Now that she thought about it, Harley wasn't entirely sure why she still held feelings towards Nikki after what had happened last time they were together, but she figured maybe it was because she knew deep down he didn't mean it even if he was pretending he did.

Harley wondered why men were so stupid.

Their first stop of the tour was in Connecticut, and they had gotten Doc to agree to get them their own rooms since the last tour sharing rooms went fantastically. It worked well enough since the band had enough money now.

She hated that Connecticut was 3 hours ahead of California, because while it was 8:37 am in Connecticut upon their arrival, in California, it was 5:30 am. Harley also hated getting up super early to fly, they had to be awake around 3 am to get there. That was too early to be trapped in a plane for hours straight with Tommy's unhinged energy.

"Right, here's everyone's keys." Doc had checked them all in, turning to the band with a handful of room keys. "You have to keep better track of them and not lose them this time."

Handing each of them their keys, Doc stops in front of them before turning them loose. "You know the rules. Be responsible, don't trash the hotel. Most importantly, don't kill each other, we can't tour without any of you."

Vince snorts as Doc says that, Doc unaware of the drama. Harley assumed Doc had an idea something was going on but didn't really want to know what the details were. Which was fair, she didn't want to know even though she was involved in it.

Vince pays no attention to Nikki's scowl at him, as the three of them knew who Doc was referring to with the latter of his instructions. Once Doc finished talking, the band broke off to find their separate rooms.

"He probably put us all next to each other," Vince says, coming up behind Harley.

Harley grimaces. "If I'm put next to him -"

"Yeah, that'd be a total drag, wouldn't it?" Nikki glowers, walking behind the two. Both of them stop and turn over their shoulders to him, the three blocking most of the hall now.

"It would be, you're right." Harley agrees, crossing her arms.

Mick and Tommy catch up to the band now, but paying no attention to their drama, Mick passes them and disappears into his own room as Tommy hangs around, standing behind Nikki.

"But I'm sure you'd love to share a room with Vince since you'll whore yourself out to him like you do every guy you meet," Nikki says, barely unlocking eye contact with Harley. She glares at him, not dropping the eye contact either.

"Hey, that's so uncalled for. You don't have to drag us into you not being able to handle your emotions." Vince snaps, stepping forward now too. Nikki only breaks eye contact to stare Vince down for a moment, Tommy suddenly alerts to a possible fight.

Nikki scoffs. "Of course you defend her. She still knows what she is." He glances at Harley now, who realizes what he meant by that. She attempts to blink away the tears forming, and Tommy grimaces, grabbing Nikki's arm and dragging him off to his room to avoid any more damage done.

"I think I might kill that bastard before you do." Vince scowls, watching Tommy shove Nikki into his room.

Harley checks her keycard, wiping her eyes. "He's right, isn't he though? All that shit he said to me?"