fourty two

Harley loved being home. Even though it wasn't her original apartment as she had ditched it for a new house the second she got back, she loved it. It was a nice, big house hidden away in the mountains where she could be secluded and keep to herself.

Although not hearing the scene of the Sunset Strip every night threw her off slightly, she still loved the mountains and the way she could hear the wind blowing through the trees when she was outside. Her favorite thing to do every morning was sitting there and listen to the scenery as she drank her coffee or did whatever she did in the morning.

Harley was glad her house wasn't as big as some people's, she didn't want to get lost in it or have it take days to clean. If it did, she'd either not clean it or hire someone to clean it.

And speaking of people, Harley hadn't seen anyone since the tour ended. While she wouldn't have minded seeing Vince and Tommy in between now and then, Harley was just glad she hadn't seen a certain bassist since then.

Harley had seen Robbin once or twice since then though, which the first time seeing him was strange. She remembers how he had apologized for leaving her right after, saying that his band was leaving early and he had to go. She understood that of course.

The second time was a date, where they went to a local pizza place near her house and had dinner. Then afterward, they went back to Harley's house. She showed him around, and then before he left, they fucked again.

Harley had no idea what their relationship was now if they were dating or just a closer version of friends with benefits. Because while he was her... whatever in a relationship, he was also her easy access to all the drugs she craved that she couldn't get normally.

Harley sat in her bed cross-legged as she watched Robbin layout their typical day of drugs on the sheets in front of them, and Harley scoops up the bag of coke and grabs the tray they use. She spreads it out and uses her credit card to line the drugs in order before snorting a few lines and handing off the tray. She wipes her nose before watching him.

Robbin takes the drugs from her and snorts them before setting the needles up. Harley watches anxiously, wanting him to hurry up getting it ready so she could feel the good instead of the typical emptiness that she always felt.

He takes her arm and injects the needle, and Harley closes her eyes as he pushes it in. She hums to herself and opens her eyes before smiling cheerfully at him.

"Okay, I'm good. Here, let me do yours." Harley takes the syringe from him and sets it up. She thinks back to just months ago when she hadn't even tried heroin by itself and now here she was, knowing how to properly set it up, inject it, and do it without passing out or throwing up anymore. Of course, she still refused to label herself as an addict.

The best way Harley thought you could consume drugs was having sex and feeling the high of an orgasm and the drug at the same time. It was pure euphoria and she felt on top of the world.

Harley leans forward, gripping Robbin's bare shoulder tightly as she leans in and kisses him, digging her nails into his skin. She kisses him and bites his lower lip, where she can sneak her tongue into his mouth and explore it before pulling away.

Moving down the bed and pulling him with her to the edge, Harley gets on her knees and smirks up at Robbin. She leans forward and wraps her mouth around his dick, closing her eyes as she works her way on him.

"Fuck, Harley," He moans, his head falling back as his hair spills out on his shoulder.

Glancing up at Robbin through her lashes, Harley couldn't tell if it was her eyelash color being darker or the drugs, but she swore Robbin suddenly transformed into Nikki. Harley almost choked on his dick at the sight, and as a guy, she knew he'd think it was for other reasons.