thirty

Harley was in a sour mood, although that was nothing new as of lately. She despised being in the tour bus this early, and being near Nikki reminded her of her and Lela's discussion. She avoided eye contact with him and refused to say anything, choosing to sit in her seat with her arms crossed the whole time.

She couldn't understand how Tommy was so energetic, and he had barely any coffee too. She supposed it was the fact that they were going on an actual tour for once and were about to take off. Everyone else had had their morning coffee, but it didn't keep them as energetic.

Harley had almost forgotten Honey was going to be there too, seeing the other woman in the seats had startled Harley when she climbed onto the bus.

Flopping into the back seats, Harley stretches out and turns to avoid contact with the boys. The only one she'd consider allowing in her area was Mick, knowing he wouldn't bother her with stupid questions.

Doc and Doug stayed up in the front, controlling the bus as the band hung out in the back. At first, they didn't have any music playing, but by noon they had the radio on. Harley had relaxed slightly by then as well.

"So, how are you all this morning?" Vince questions, glancing among the group.

"Fine." Nikki shrugs, and Mick nods in agreement.

"Dude, I'm so excited for this," Tommy exclaims as he bounces his legs in his seat.

"Could be better," Harley mutters in response.

"What do you mean?" Vince asks, looking over at her.

Sitting up, Harley turns towards the group and crosses her arms. "I could be better if someone did come bursting into my apartment when I have people over spewing out stupid shit that doesn't even matter."

Nikki rolls his eyes, which Mick catches.

"What did Nikki do again?" Mick sighs.

"Excuse me? I didn't do shit." Nikki scoffs.

"Except you did!"

"That was weeks ago, fucking get over it." He snaps.

"Yeah, I would, if she could get over it. But guess what got brought up again? Cause you can't keep your fucking mouth shut-"

"Can we try and keep you guys from killing each other for once?" Tommy pleads, looking alarmed at the sudden tension that came up in the bus.

"Maybe we should let them kill each other. Would make it easier on us." Mick says.

"No one is killing anyone!" Doc calls out from the front.

"Then tell Harley to get over it," Nikki calls back.

"No, fuck you." She snaps.

"Yeah, you fucking wish." He snaps back, and everyone stops for a moment - including Nikki and Harley. Harley forgot that everyone already knew what had happened between them. The two lock eyes in a dead stare, as Mick gives Vince a 'thanks for that' look. Vince makes a face at him as if to say 'how'd I know that was going to happen?'

Harley hears Honey snickering at the situation, and she whirls around to the girl. "Shut the fuck up!"

"Excuse me, bitch?" Honey snaps, starting to get up to fight.

"Hey!" Tommy exclaims, pulling Honey back and scowling at Harley. "Just 'cause you're in the mood doesn't mean you have to be a bitch to everyone else."

Harley scowls at him. "Fuck you all."

She stands up and marches off to their beds, slamming the door shut behind her as she walks in. Harley falls face first onto her bed and lays there expressionless as she hears voices from the main room.