• trente-huit| good boy •

A/N: this whole chapter is straight up porn. soooooo yeah, skip until the 2nd *** if uncomfy but it's the last chapter
before the epilogue.
love yall <3

- 2 months later -

- 2 months later -

Damien and I had been locked in his house, keeping contact with our families - except Alejandro - through phone calls and text messages.

I've been trying my best to give him some space so he can adjust to everything that went down in the last couple of months.

We barely talk anymore and it pains me more then I care to admit. I've grown dependent on Damien, he's the only one that truly gets me.

I was making myself a bowl of popcorn when two arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm sorry." Damien whispered, leaving a trail of soft kisses on my exposed shoulder all the way to my neck.

"What are you apologizing for, love?" I asked while turning around, my arms wrapping around his neck.

"I'm sorry for pushing you away, for not talking to you for months, for not being good enough-"

"Hey, hey, hey. None of that bullshit, okay? You needed time to process everything, and I gave you time. I will give you as much time as you need, Damien. You want to know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you so fucking much." I breathed out as he kissed me.

Fuck, how I've missed those lips.

His arms tightened around my waist, lips moving slowly as if he wanted to engrave this moment in his mind. My hands tugged at his hair, earning a throaty groan from him.

"Jump." He mumbled against my lips as I did what he said. My legs wrapped around his waist, his hands gripping my thighs, hard.

"Fuck. You drive me crazy, love." I stated while slightly pulling away from his face. One of my hands rubbed his cheek, smiling at him.

"I love you, and I promise to never push you away again." He whispered.

Kissing his forehead, Damien squeezed my butt as I moaned. Throwing my head backwards, I pushed my breasts closer to him.

"I love you so fucking much, Damien. These last few months were hard on us, but we pushed through-"

***

His lips connected with mine again, successfully silencing me. Damien sucked on my bottom lip, inciting a moan from me.

His lips trailed down my neck, sucking harshly on my skin before biting down. His tongue soothed the pain as I moaned loudly.

"I'm ready, Amelia."

His words just turned our kiss more aggressive and demanding. Damien led us towards the bedroom, never once breaking our kiss, which was impressive.