six| bowie

This was definitely the best sleep I've had in months

This was definitely the best sleep I've had in months. I think it has something to do with the fact that my face was in Rebel's neck. How I got there, not sure, but my arms were wrapped around her waist and her back was pressed against my chest. I can't really remember how we ended up in this position but I'm definitely not complaining.

She was only wearing a sports bra and some sweatpants, which gave me a perfect view of her tattoos. My finger brushed over the dragon tattoo on her spine, goosebumps appearing on her arms as I tried not to wake her up.

She's beautiful.

"Damien?" She lightly moaned as my cheeks turned red. I felt her move closer to me - pushing her butt towards me - as I tried to think of something to make him go away.

"Good morning, Rebs."

I responded as she turned around to face me. She wasn't wearing any makeup, and if I thought she was beautiful before, she's drop dead gorgeous now. Her freckles seemed more prominent, especially with the sunlight hitting her angel-like face. Her button nose made me want to bop it so badly. It's unfair.

So that's what I did.

"Did you just bop my nose?" She asked in a teasing tone as I stuck my tongue out. Rebel chuckled at my reaction before stretching her arm and getting out of bed. I almost whined when her warm body disappeared, only to be replaced with Saint's.

This dog is something else. Honestly.

"Hey buddy."

I said as the big dog licked my face, making me laugh while I scratched him behind the ears. He's such a lucky boy since he gets to be with Rebel 24/7. Like I said, lucky boy.

"Get up, Damien-"

"Nope, I don't like it." I mumbled while sitting up and crossing my arms. When did I lose my shirt? And why am I acting like a child? Rebel raised a confused eyebrow at me.

"Your name?"

She asked as I nodded before looking anywhere but towards her. How can someone be so beautiful in the morning? It's actually painful.

"That is still you name, is it not?"

"Mhm, I don't like it when you say it. It's too... formal and boring. You have a cool nickname, why can't I have one?"

"What do you want me to call you, love?"

My ears started burning at the pet name while Rebel lifted an amused eyebrow. I groaned, throwing my head back in the pillows as Rebel chuckled. I like it when she laughs, it makes me happy when she does. Anyways, Rebel threw me the shirt I had lost during the night - still not sure when that happened - before laughing at my state of distress and embarrassment.

"Love it is. You should get ready, I need to drop you home before I head to work."

"Can I come with you?" I asked, trying not to sound as needy as I really was.