quatorze| movie

Four hours

Four hours.

Four hours she had left and not a single text or call telling me she's okay. She left Saint with me, something she's never done before. She was so angry, I could see her clenching and unclenching her fist, breathing heavily.

I don't know what dad said, but it was enough for her to snap at me and walk away like I was nothing. I tried so hard not to cry, especially when I barged into my dads office.

4 Hours Prior

"What did you say to her?" I asked as my dad looked at me with a raised eyebrow. He seemed highly irritated with me barging in his office, but I didn't care.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, excuse you. What did you say to have Rebel storm out of here?" I said, this time my voice loud and clear. I didn't want to show him that I was hurt by her action.

"Lower your voice when you speak to me, figlio." Dad stated.

"Tell me what you said to her. I won't ask again, Alejandro."

I'm pretty sure I was seeing smoke coming out of his ears from how red of anger he was. I didn't look away from him, I wanted answered and I was going to get them.

No matter what.

"You ungrateful child! I gave everything to you, put a roof over your head, fed you on a silver plater. And this is how you repay me?" He shouted at me.

I was taking deep breaths, trying so hard not to cry in front of him. I didn't want him using that to call me weak.

Not again. I won't stand for it.

Being with Amelia for seven days a week made me grow a backbone, something I've never been able to do.

"That's the bare minimum. You're the one that wanted a kid! An heir!"

"I didn't want a useless crybaby for son!" He shouted as I stumbled backwards, the power of his words hitting me full force.

His eyes suddenly widened at his own words. He had just processed what he had said but it was already too late.

I yanked his door opened and ran out of my childhood home like I had a dog running after me. I didn't want to stay there a minute longer. Not when my own father said all of those things to me.

I depended on him all my life, he sheltered me and made sure I had everything I needed.

Gosh, I looked up yo him!

And now...now he's admitting he didn't even want me. How could he say that? How could he- how? I'm his son!

Saint was following behind me, jumped inside of Amelia's jeep - that she left here - and we began driving towards my house.