dix| massage

When Damien asked me to stay over, I had to really think about it

When Damien asked me to stay over, I had to really think about it. Especially after today. I never realized how cruel people can be, especially towards innocent and naive people like Damien. The things they said when they thought no one was listening made my fingers itch to grab my gun and shoot them. Sadly, I couldn't do that and just tried to ignore them. But the more the day went by, the more people were whispering while looking at Damien.

I thought it was because of Saint - I mean, he's a big and scary dog - but no! It was because he, Damien, looked like a nerd. Then there's the jocks that try to flirt with me all day, which just contributed to my current headache. So, when I snapped at Damien in the car, I didn't mean it. I'd never hurt his feelings intentionally. But I was just so angry, I couldn't help it. Granted, I took him to get ice cream so he accepted my apology. But now, he wants me to stay over.

I accepted, of course, but I'm not sure it's a good idea. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with him, but I don't know how much longer I can go without kissing him.

Especially after that stunt in the ice cream parlour. I had never seen that side of Damien, thy possessive side, and frankly I liked it.

Maybe I'm just fucked in the head.

Anyways, when we got to his house, Damien insisted I changed out of my clothes and into something more comfortable - something being his clothes. From the grin on his face, I knew he did it on purpose, since he told me that going back to my penthouse was pointless and would make him lose study time.

Cheeky bastard.

I was currently changing in his bathroom, and by changing, I mean fighting to get my jeans off. Fucking thick thighs.

It's always been a struggle. I was practically laying on the floor, pulling the end of my jeans - almost punching my head in the process. I need to stop wearing jeans, they're so tight and fucking uncomfortable.

Finally standing up, I disregarded the satanic material before pulling my shirt off.

"Ame, are you-" Damien's voice suddenly stopped as I turned around, pressing my shirt against my chest as he looked down at his feet. I could see his bright pink cheeks from where I was standing which made me chuckle.

"You know, there's this thing called knocking, right?" I asked with a smile as he cleared his throat in embarrassment.

Adorable.

"I- you've been in here for thirty minutes... I thought you were done... sorry."

He mumbled.

"It's alright, love."

"Can I see your dragon tattoo? If you want! I noticed it the last time we slept together- wait! No! Not like that! I meant, when we slept in the same bed... not that I was staring. That's creepy- I should stop talking."