vingt-quatre| ring girl

We got to the fight club on her bike

Never again.

I swear she drove fast just to have me pressed against her. Not that I'm complaining.

"How'd you like the drive?" She asked with a smirk as we both got down from the bike. We were in a dark alley, the neighbourhood around was sketchy.

Amelia did say that Viper Den was an illegal fight club, so I guess it makes sense.

"It was scary." I admitted as she kissed my cheek before grabbing my hand and walking towards a metal door.

She knocked twice and the slit opened in the middle of the door, revealing a pair of black eyes. Scary.

"Pugnamus usque ad mortem"
we fight to the death.

She said before the person behind the metal door opened it. Was that Latin? Since when does she know Latin?

"The club has a motto, we fight to the death. Though the fighters don't actually apply it." She stated as we walked inside.

The fight club was filled with people, all of them cheering and drinking. The music around us was loud, and it felt more like a night club then a fight club.

"You want a drink?" Amelia practically yelled in my ear as I tightly squeezed her hand. We made our way towards the bar, elbowing people to make ways.

Though those people were huge, all of the men were well over 6ft tall and covered in tattoos.

In the middle of the room was a ring, its floor was dark in some areas and I can only guess that it's dried up blood. After all, their motto is literally we fight to the death.

Kind of self-explanatory, no?

"Whiskey, neat. And a-?"

"Rum and coke, please." I said as the bartender eyed me suspiciously before making our drinks. I guess not a lot of people say yes in here. Though that doesn't surprise me.

"What do you think?" Amelia asked as she grabbed her glass and swirled the liquor around.

"It's cool. Where are the others?"

"Rebel?" Somebody called from behind us as I turned around to fall face to face with a man. Not any man, a 6'3 giant with biceps weighting more then me and tattoos littering majority of his skin.

He had black eyes, black hair and a scar that went from his eyebrow to his eye. He looks dangerous, and he probably is.

"Mac, long time no see." Amelia greeted as he walked closer to us. His hand rested on the small of her back, my hands immediately itching to push him away from my girl.

"Came to enjoy the fight or the company?" He asked with a sly smirk as Amelia's face remained neutral. I hate when she does that.

Who the hell is he?