• trente-deux| aftercare •

A/N: mature content in the beginning :)
skip to ‼️‼️ if uncomfy, thank you <3

A/N: mature content in the beginning :) skip to ‼️‼️ if uncomfy, thank you <3

I told him.

I told him I love him.

And he said it back.

I don't think I've stopped smiling since. How do people keep a smile on their face every day? My cheeks are already starting to hurt.

"So, about that offer of you eating me-"

"Stop." He whined in embarrassment while hiding his face in between my breasts.

Adorable.

So fucking adorable.

"I'm not opposed to the idea, if you wanted to know." I said while tugging on his hair gently.

"I have half a mind to throw you out the window just so you can shut up."

"Kinky, I like it."

"I hate you."

"You love me." I teased as his hands squeezed my ass harder. A loud moan escaped my mouth, making him groan while shifting slightly in his seat.

Damien was already rock hard when I walked into the room. Knowing I had this effect on him just made me feel more powerful and in control. I love it.

"I do. I really do love you." He whispered before biting my earlobe.

"Damien." I gasped as his lips trailed down my neck. Kissing every inch of skin he could touch as his hands went up my shirt.

His fingers traced over my spin, making me shiver in his lap as he smirked against my neck.

"Shh, be a good girl and stay still."

If I wasn't sitting on his lap, I would've fell down to my knees. I have half a mind to suck him off just because of that comment.

I love praising.

My hips slowly began grinding against his dick as his left hand pinched my nipple.

"Fuck." I moaned in delight as he hummed, sucking harder on my skin. Gently biting my neck, Damien licked the sore spot with his tongue, soothing the skin before he kept his attack on my neck.

"This has to go, tesoro." He said while tugging at the hem of the t-shirt. I didn't hesitate to take it off and toss it somewhere in the office.