trente-quatre| babies

When I woke up the next morning, Amelia's side of the bed was cold

When I woke up the next morning, Amelia's side of the bed was cold. My hand patted her side, trying to see if she was just sleeping far from me.

But she wasn't.

Amelia wasn't in bed.

Abruptly standing up, the scent of eggs and bacon cooking immediately filled my nostrils before the sound of giggles was heard around the house.

I'm probably imagining things.

I went to the bathroom to do my thing and to brush my teeth, because I'd rather kiss Amelia without having morning breath.

I could hear two pair of feet shuffling outside of our bedroom, and unless we got a new roommate, I have no idea who could be with Amelia.

"Henry, don't. He needs to sleep."

"But I want to play!"

Is that my nephew?

Opening the door of the bedroom, I was met with Amelia holding Juliet while Henry was clutching her leg.

Holy shit.

"Have my babies."

"Ew, gross." Henry said while gagging as I slapped any hand over my mouth. I did not mean to say that out loud.

Amelia turned a deep shade of red, burying her face in Juliet's neck as my niece giggled.

"Not what I meant..." well....

Shut up.

I quickly mumbled before pressing a kiss on Juliet's forehead and picking up Henry. Amelia raised an eyebrow, touching her cheek as I leaned in to kiss her skin.

So demanding.

She was wearing a grey long sleeve shirt and short pyjama shorts. Her beautiful brown locks were up in a messy bun.

She looks adorable.

"We didn't mean to wake you up, but someone wanted to see their tio."

"Don't worry about- did you just speak spanish?" I asked as Amelia smiled wildly at me. Nodding her head, her eyes landed on my naked chest before she bite her lip.

She better stop looking at me like that, or I will not be responsible for my actions.

"Henry's been teaching me some words."

Kissing Henry's head, that little devil smiling snuggly at me before we made our way to the kitchen.

Juliet didn't want to leave Amelia's side, not even when she was cooking. Not that I minded since it gave me insight on our future.