treize| fight

I knocked on the wooden door of Alejandro's home office

I knocked on the wooden door of Alejandro's home office. He had requested I dropped Damien off at his house so he could have a talk with me. To say that I'm not nervous would be a lie, but I know if he wanted me gone I would've been gone a long time ago.

His office was dark, like his soul- Okay, you need to shut your mouth. As I was saying, he had a dark oak desk, guns were on the wall on display and a mini bar was in the corner of his office. Alejandro was sitting on a leather chair, a very fancy leather chair might I add.

He looked like a business man

He looked like a business man. Great.

"Mr Cortese, you wanted to see me?"

"Ah, Rebel. Have a seat." He said while motionning at the chair in front of his desk. Why do I feel like a kid being called into the principal's office? I just know this is going to suck so much.

My face held no emotions, it's something I've mastered over the years. It comes in handy more times then you would think.

"So, how are things with my son?"

Well, I just realized that I might have feelings for him, even though I could lose my job and that it's highly unprofessional.... I thought which almost made me smile, if it wasn't for the hard look Alejandro was giving me.

Mental note: the last guy that looked at me like that got sent to the hospital. Just saying.

"Good. He's adjusting very well to college. He's got a few friends in diferent classes, all backgrounds check out. He's top of his class." I stated as he nodded. I'm really sugar coating this whole fucking thing. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells.

"And how are you and Damien?"

"I don't think I understand what you mean, sir." I answered, praying and wishing he isn't asking me about my feelings for his son.

How would he know? Please Amelia, tell me how would he know?

Oh, shut up, okay?

"You two have gotten awfully close, right?"