dix-neuf| bedroom

Two weeks passed since the family dinner, and it became some sort of tradition to meet up at Amelia's penthouse on Saturday to eat dinner

Everyone would catch up on their week, the struggles they had to face and the clients they had to deal with. It was like we were one big happy family.

It was nice.

Until it wasn't.

Dad had called, showed up to college and threatened to kill Amelia if she didn't let him see me. He had made a big deal out of it, even to the point where he drew his gun at Amelia.

She didn't flinched.

Not even when he pulled the trigger... thank god it wasn't filled with bullets. I don't think I would've forgave him if he did kill her.

"You have to talk to him at some point, you know?" Amelia said while tracing circles on my chest. Her touch sending sparks towards him.

"He threatened to kill you, tesoro. I can't just forgive him for what he did to you."

"Damien, love, I've been held at gun point before. This isn't anything new-"

Her sentence was stopped when Saint and Bowie both jumped on top of us. Their bodies created some sort of wall between Amelia and I, which kind of pissed me off.

It's been awhile since she did anything to me, except kissing me. I want more. But not too much, I don't think I'm ready to do that.

Not yet, at least.

"You big babies, huh? Did you miss me?" My girl asked as Saint licked her face over and over again in appreciation.

He's such a momma's boy.

"We need to get up for college." She said with a grin, making me bite the inside of my cheek.

She's so gorgeous.

"Saint. Bowie. Down." Amelia said as they both listened to her. They always listen to her but never me, favouritism.

"Mr Hale's nagging my brain about this ten page paper. I can't fail this semester." I stated as she straddled my lap. My hands immediately reached her thighs, giving the a firm squeeze.

I love her thighs.

And her butt.

"You won't. You're the smartest and most hard working person I know." She admitted while leaning in to give me a kiss.

Her lips tasted like cherry, from her lip balm. They felt so soft against mine. I don't think I'll ever get tired of kissing her.

"We need to get up." She mumbled against my lips as I pulled her closer. My hands rested on her butt, the skin on skin contact made him stand up.