trente-cinq| alejandro

There's a time where I wouldn't have been opposed to doing this job

There's a time where I wouldn't have been opposed to doing this job... but now that I'm in a somewhat relationship with Damien, I really don't want to do it.

Alejandro somehow got information that Cilian's son contacted me and now he wants me to go on a date with him. I haven't even gotten the full description of what I was supposed to do but Alejandro made it pretty fucking clear.

Kill him.

And I'm not opposed to killing him, I just don't see why they need me to do it when we have trained hitmans and hitwomans who are perfectly capable of doing the job. Alejandro has fucking snippers, so why does he need me?

Simple.

He's secretly hoping that I die while trying to kill Alfonso so he can have control on Damien again. Funny thing is, my boy grew a backbone. And he's not going to get stepped on again, especially not from his father.

"But do you have to be dressed so sexy?"

Damien asked while giving me a once over, staring at my black satin dress. It was meant to be worn for my first date with Damien but I guess I can sacrifice one good dress.

He was eyeing the valley between my boobs, slightly shifting in his seat as I smirked at him. The neckline was deep and part of my stomach and back was exposed.

I could practically hear all the scenarios forming in Damien's head. What I've come to realize is that my boy is one freaky motherfucker.

It's always the innocent ones, I'm telling you.

"I don't think I want you going out anymore

"I don't think I want you going out anymore." He said while placing his hands on my hips.

"And why's that?"

"Because I don't want him seeing and touching what's mine." Damien stated in annoyance as I grinned at him.

Kissing his forehead, I freed myself from his grip as he pouted in defeat.

"Storm and Lucas will be spending the night, so try to relax and have a good time, okay?"

"I can try... no promises that I will."