trente-et-un| ily

We got home a couple minutes after we finished eating our ice creams

We got home a couple minutes after we finished eating our ice creams. Gunner had dropped off Wolf, Lucas and Storm off before we finally reached Amelia's apartment.

Dagger said that a guy called Taylor dropped off our dogs a few minutes earlier, and I just knew Amelia was going to get tackled down.

"Ready to go home?" I asked as the woman beside me sent me one of her breathtaking smile that made me weak to the knees.

"I can't wait to take a hot shower." She stated.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her words. I think she might still be a little high.

"Did I tell you how handsome you look today?" Amelia said as we stumbled inside of her penthouse. Her hands were touching my chest, her nails dragging over the material as I blushed.

Crap.

Somebody bring me to church.

"I-I-...thank you." I mumbled.

"Can I kiss you?"

I didn't give her an answer. Instead, I placed my lips on hers, pushing her body against the door as my hands grabbed the back of her thighs. I lifted her up, her legs wrapping around me as I groaned.

Amelia's hands came up to my hair, tugging on it slightly as I pressed myself closer to her.

A gasp flew out of her mouth as I kissed my way down to her neck. My lips latching on the skin of her neck and her collarbone. A delicious moan escaping her lips, making me groan against her soft skin.

"D-Damien." She whined while digging her nails in my shoulders as I squeezed her thighs.

Amelia makes me feel things that no ones ever made me feel before. She's everything to me.

Before I could touch more of her, a loud bark stopped us. I jumped back, almost dropping Amelia in the process, as Saint growled at me.

"Calm down, buddy. I'm letting go of your mama now." I said as Amelia chuckled.

Leave it to her to find the whole situation funny. It'd rather not be at the other end of Saint's powerful bite.

As soon as Amelia's feet touch the ground, Saint jumped on top of her as if she was gone for years. Well- probably felt like it because of how he views time as a dog.

But how could I know?

"Did you miss me, baby? Yeah? Awe, I missed you too, my beautiful baby boy."

Amelia said as Saint licked her face over and over again. Hearing all the commotion, Bowie ran towards us. His body crashing against mine as I fell on the floor, shoulder to shoulder with the beautiful goddess next to me.

"Okay, okay. I missed you too, buddy." I said in between chuckles as Amelia smiled at me.

How does one manage to still look beautiful when there's saliva running down her cheek?