trente-sept| home

Storm was out of surgery, though he's confined to bed rest for the next three weeks

Lilith and Wolf welcomed a little girl into the world, Madison Grace Dubois.

The nurses had moved Storm into Lilith's room, where everyone was, starring at the beautiful baby girl she just birthed.

"Why does she look like that?"
"Is that blood? Oh god, I'm going to puke."
"Is that cum? Did you have an orgasm?"

Amelia's brother's all asked at the same time as Wolf rolled his eyes in annoyance. My girl hit Dagger and Gunner behind the head as we all laughed.

"It's called vernix caseosa, dickhead. It protects her skin." She told them with a scoff.

Glancing towards my girl, I couldn't help but smile. Her beautiful brown hair was placed in a ponytail as she fixed the purple blanket - Wolf and Lilith didn't want a typical pink blanket.

"When are we having kids?" I whispered extremely lowly as Amelia's eyes widened.

"Damien." She warned, making me laugh.

She thinks I'm kidding.

I'm not.

I want to have kids with her.

My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her flush against my chest as she chuckled.

"I love you, tesoro." I said while kissing her cheek as she snuggled closer in my chest.

"Okay, lovebirds, stop making us single people feel single." Gunner stated with an eye roll.

"Speak for yourself, you're the only one that's single." Dagger mumbled as we all looked at him with a confused look.

"Hey babe, I didn't know you were coming today." A masculine voice said from behind us as we all turned around to see Sebastian leaning against the door frame.

"Sebby!" Amelia shouted while running towards the man and hugging him.

Wait, am I understanding this correctly?

Are Dagger and Sebastian dating?

"How come I didn't know you were dating?" Wolf asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You wound me, brother." Storm teased while clutching his chest and faking pain.

"Did I out you on accident?" Sebastian questioned, his face turning red in embarrassment.

"It's okay. Guys, meet Sebastian, my boyfriend. Seb, darling, this is my family. Wolf, Gunner, Storm, Rebel, Lilith, Damien and Lucas."

My heart warmed up when he said my name. I didn't think they would care that much about me, not after all the danger I put Amelia through.