trente-six| true motive

I drove Lucas and Damien to the hospital, where we were met with Lilith, Wolf, Dagger and Gunner

I drove Lucas and Damien to the hospital, where we were met with Lilith, Wolf, Dagger and Gunner. My brothers were all sitting in the waiting room, heads burried between their hands while Lilith rubbed her eight month old belly.

"Do we have news?" I asked as Wolf lifted his head up.

His eyes were red, a clear sign that he was crying, which broke my heart.

"He's in surgery... the doctor said he should be okay." Lilith answers, knowing that Wolf wouldn't be able to say anything without sobbing.

It's not the first time one of us was in the hospital because of our job... doesn't mean that it gets easier each time.

"Call me with developments."

Turning on my heels, I started walking towards the exit when Damien grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going? You- are you leaving?" He asked with those green eyes that made me weak to the knees.

"I have something to take care of, but I'll be back, okay? You can't get rid of me that easily, love." I stated while pecking his lips softly.

Blush covered his cheeks as he stuttered an okay before taking a seat next to Lucas.

Time to destroy Alejandro Cortese.

______________

"Rebel? What a pleasant surprise, is Damien not with you?" Maria asked with frowned eyebrows as I went around her and marched my way to Alejandro's office.

"Rebel! You can't go in there! He's in a meeting!" The older woman yelled, though I ignored what she was saying.

It's not that I don't care but I'm looking for revenge on the man that killed my best friend.

Kicking the door open, I had my gun raised as multiple pairs of eyes stared at me.

Fuck, he really was in a meeting.

"Get the fuck out! You have no business being in here-"

"Oh, cut the crap Alejandro. Did you think you could get away with what you did? Did you seriously think that I wouldn't find out?" I said as he raised from his chair.

My emotions were getting the best of me but I didn't care, I want him to pay for what he did.

Damien would never forgive you.

The voice in my head said but I didn't care. Alejandro deserves everything that's coming for him.

"What are you talking about?" His voice cold and stern, as if he wasn't lying straight through his teeth.

Fucking prick.

"I'm talking about the fact that you not only rule the Italian mafia, you also rule the Irish mafia. I'm talking about the fact that you put a bounty on your son's head. I'm talking about the fact that you sent me on a date with Alfonso just so I could kill him. I'm talking about the fact that my brother is in the hospital right now because you told the Irish's my address. I'm talking about the fact that my fucking dog is dead because of you!"