vingt-neuf| male nurse

I slowly began opening my eyes

I slowly began opening my eyes. The consecutive beeping filling my ears as I groaned.

The white lights practically blinded me. And for a second, just a second, I swear I thought I was in heaven.

But then the smell of death filled my nostrils, alongs with a familiar scent of cigarette smoke and masculine cologne.

Wolf.

"You better wake the fuck up, Amelia. I can't fucking do this without you, okay? I don't know shit about kids, fuck. I don't even know if I'm going to be a good dad- please baby bear... wake up."

I heard before coughing loudly, which burned my lungs and my throat.

"Goddamnit." I said as Wolf's head snapped upwards. His eyes, filled with tears, stared at me before I was smothered in kisses.

"You're alive! Holy shit! Fuck! Give me five seconds!" He stated before running out of my room and yelling she's alive.

What an idiot.

Before I could even process where I was, which is probably in a hospital, six new heads walked inside of my room. All of them crying and smiling like madman's.

Now, am I an ass and make it seem like I don't remember them or do I act like I'm okay?

"Who are you?"

Yeah, I'm an ass.

Lilith's face absolutely broke my heart but Damien's was the worst. Poor boy started sobbing in Lucas' arm.

"Amelia... it's us. Please, baby-" Lilith begged while walking - more like waddling - towards my bed. Her belly had gotten significantly bigger in the last few weeks.

"I'm kidding."

Of course, that got me a slap behind the head from the soon-to-be mother.

"You're such a bitch, Amelia."

"I'm sorry, it was too easy." I admitted before motioning to Damien to get closer. The man whipped his tears with the back of his hand before taking a seat on my bed.

"That wasn't funny."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, love."

Damien took a hold of my hand, and for a second I lost myself in his green eyes. That was before he pulled me into a hug, silently crying in my neck.

"You- you can't do this, Amelia. You c-can't ever do this to me again, you got that?"

"I'll keep that in mind." I said before chuckling and coughing, my lungs burning.

Yeah no.

That shit hurts.

"Get some rest, tesoro." He mumbled before kissing the top of my head.