Chapter Eighty-Seven: We Are Monster High

Start from the beginning

The first thing he did was demote Professor McGonagall. She would stay the transfiguration teacher, but she was no longer the deputy head of the school nor was she head of Gryffindor. He needed someone that would actually listen to the students as well as listen to all sides of the story before punishing anyone.

The only reason why she had even been the head of Gryffindor and the deputy head of the school was that other than himself, she was the only other former Gryffindor that was a teacher and she also had been working at the school longer than all the other teachers as well. He chose Flitwick to be the new deputy head of the school since he knew that he had been everyone's favorite teacher with Sprout coming in second place. So, he also made Sprout the backup deputy in case anything happened to Flitwick and so both of them could split the duties of the job instead of one of them trying to work themselves to the bone to do everything.

The next thing he did was bring back all of the classes that had been canceled by the previous heads of the school as well as the ministry. Now, Hogwarts was able to have classes for Alchemy, Law, Healing, Magical Studies for the muggleborn, an updated Muggle Studies for the purebloods, Spell Crafting, Potion Creating, and a Politics class for those that wanted to work for the new and improved ministry in the future.

And, of course, the next thing after that would be to bring in new teachers for the subjects. And to make sure that there was not a repeat of Snape, they would all be monitored for their first year to make sure they were not biased bullies like Snape. He hired Sirius's cousin, Andromeda, to be the Healing teacher since he was a very talented healer. And her husband, Ted, was a great lawyer and he had agreed to be the Law professor. Potions class was now being taught by an American witch named Paris Mathews, who was the youngest potions mistress to ever get her mastery in her country. And speaking of potions, the Potion Creating class was being taught by Norman Flamel, none other than the great, great, great, great, great-grandson of Nickolas Flamel. Magical Studies was being taught by Daniel Meadows, the brother of former Auror Dorcas Meadows who died in the first war against Voldemort. Muggle Studies was now being taught by Alice Carrow, the muggleborn wife of the Spell Crafting teacher Aaron Carrow, who was the brother to the Carrow twin death eaters before he disowned himself from his family since he did not agree with their death eater ways. And the Politics class was being taught by Korvus Shacklebolt, Kingsley's uncle.

And Dumbledore actually decided to teach Alchemy himself since he did not know of anyone else that would be able to teach it as well as he could. He had been a student of Nickolas Flamel, after all. Plus, he missed being a teacher because of how long he had been headmaster. He just hoped that there would be another person that could teach Alchemy by the time he retired.

He had decided to make Andromeda the new head of Slytherin since she was a very good-hearted witch that would be able to handle any Slytherins that would be anything like those like Draco Malfoy. He also made Daniel the new head of Gryffindor, hoping that he would be able to try and straighten out students like Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Not that he had such high hopes for those three. But, many people would describe him as an optimist for a reason.

Dumbledore was definitely proud of the school that he would be leaving behind once he retired in a couple more years. He never thought that he would be able to. And it was all thanks to the Gardna family. He would never be able to thank those three enough. Not to mention that terrifying cousin of theirs. Olivia, Harry, Krinos, and Melody will probably go down in Hogwarts history as the ones that changed the country for the better.

He wondered what they were doing right now, but he bet that it was probably very entertaining.

*****Let's Check Out What's Happening In Greece*****

The entire school was ready for one giant celebration. They were all safe, their families were safe, and they were no longer being insulted by wand-users that knew nothing about them.