Chapter 64: Right from Wrong

The second Seokjin stepped out of the grim office, his eyes locked forward onto Min Yoongi standing before him with a clipboard. The blue eyes of the Android's locked onto his yet, the creation didn't say a word until he was acknowledged.

"Hello there my little android, what can I do for you?" Seokjin asked as the android suddenly replied as if he was powered off for a while as he waited to be acknowledged.

"Hello, Sir! I have good news to share. Your meetings have been postponed due to the weather. This wipes your schedule clean after seven today!"

"Oh, that's good to hear! I have plans today that I want to get to," Seokjin replied and watched the smile over the creation's face. "I have a question for you..."

"Ask away!"

"Do you remember anything from your past run? Any lingering feelings about anyone you may have met in the past?" The creator asked as Yoongi only tilted his head.

"No, no more memories of the past run nor any lingering feelings. I have completely restarted with nothing in mind of the past," Yoongi confirmed as Seokjin only smiled and nodded his head. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, just to know..." he replied before taking a second to think of something. "Yoongi, if you have no plans later on, I would like it if you join me later on today."

"What are we doing?" Questioned the android. Hugging the clipboard and tilting his head curiously until Seokjin answered.

"Well, I am going to see Hoseok and through there I will be deactivating Jeon Jungkook. I want you to be there in case anything happens to me. Jungkook is a very unpredictable android and with the build of newer versions, you are capable of protecting me in an instance where my life is put in danger," Seokjin mentioned with a smile over his face. Carefully, his hand rose and planted over the Android's shoulder carefully. "I want you to be there... Can you do that for me?"

"Yes! I will do that for you, Sir!" Yoongi went on with a smile on his face. Frantically agreeing as he admired his creator.

Of course, Seokjin knew this android would never deny him. All newer versions of androids were programmed to love and respect their creator no matter what and Yoongi was doing just that. Taehyung and him were programmed to fully worship the ground Seokjin walked on and not question his intentions, yet, Jungkook, as an older version, did not have this feature so, it allowed him to despise his creators and be able to harm Hoseok like he didn't have a care in the world for the consequences of his actions if he was to carry on with strangling Hoseok that very day.

After a while, Jimin was asleep in the android's arms within the back of the car. The warmth of the android kept Jimin closer to his partner's built-in heater, the endless caresses of his partner's tattooed fingers combing through his silk hair and the comfortable blankets that surrounded them. At that moment, Jimin was no longer wearing the many layers of clothing to keep him warm. Jungkook was enough to keep him at the right temperature despite how cold it became outside.

Soft and low melodies from the car's radio went on to serve as lullabies to the sleeping human being held within the arms of his partner. There was nothing out there that could top this very moment and Jungkook admired that. He looked down to see Jimin glued to his chest, adoring every second of warmth he was given and the gentle touch of his lover's hand. He wanted to spend more time with Jungkook at the beach because deep down, he was still a little insecure and unsure of what could happen next.

While Jungkook laid there, he began to reminisce. His mind travelled back to those days he was at the department. The days where he was constantly told he wasn't good enough and how he had yet to reach perfection with every good deed he did. He remembered crying to Hoseok and Seokjin about how good he could be, how much he was willing to do in order to avoid being scrapped and the many tantrums he shed. And of course, how could he forget the moment he began to obsess over Namjoon? Jungkook couldn't forget that at all. Love was something that changed him. He knew he changed when he felt horrible about treating Jimin the same way he treated Namjoon in the very beginning. The only difference was that he didn't get to harm Jimin, that was something he would always be grateful for.