Chapter 15: All I Know

The sound of his name coming out from his own lips sounded so eerie to the living man, he couldn't believe he was only seconds away from telling Jungkook all about what caused him to change so much, he almost hesitated again. However, Jimin was determined to know more about Jungkook so he sucked it up for now and began to tell Jungkook just the bits and pieces of what made the beach so special.

      "The beach... used to be our favorite spot to go to. It was our escape. That's it," Jimin quickly summarized the story and listened to Jungkook let out a scoff. "Your turn."

       "Hey, I gave you more than that..." Jungkook replied and looked Jimin in the eyes. "Talk to me, I will listen... I'm more capable of understanding than any other robot out there," The robot continued and slowly ran his hand down to hold onto Jimin's carefully. After this, Jimin was already beginning to rethink his own words in order to tell Jungkook the whole story the second he touched his hand subtly. "I want to know a bit more than that, won't you tell me?~"

      There he went again, the gentle rasp to his voice was enough to make Jimin succumb to the robots wishes already. Jimin began to mold his words together in order to tell Jungkook the full story but only in bits so it wouldn't harm Jungkook entirely, even if Jungkook seemed and claimed to be different, Jimin found it difficult to even think of being the cause of his deactivation when it came to loading him with too much information. He had to admit it, he was scared of losing such a friend he couldn't even dream of harming.

      "Okay..." Jimin whispered and watched as Jungkook retracted his hand.

     The gentle and soft tips of the Android's finger outlined the small details to the human's skin carefully. Even if Jimin knew Jungkook's skin wasn't real, the touch of his hand was realistic enough, he almost doubted that the young android was just a creation. Jimin then began to continue cutting the green onions as he formed the words in his mind and began to speak.

      "Min Yoongi... he was an android... an introverted android at that, and I met him at the beach. I was there because I wanted to be alone, he was there because he wanted to be alone too, but that doesn't work for him. When Android's are alone, it doesn't exist since they tend to shut off so when I got there, he was off while standing. I thought it was weird and I was just curious so I approached him and after that...." Jimin took a pause and added the green onions to a clear bowl. "We became so close that I even began to pursue a relationship with him. The beach became something so special to us, it was where we first met..."

     The smile on Jimin's face began to emerge at the memory and Jungkook caught onto it. The robot stood there and continued to observe the way Jimin smiled at the memory, yet, he only remained there in silence and acknowledged that Jimin fell in love with a robot in the past. The second Jungkook finally processed the idea, he only leaned in and set his elbows to the counter and removed the existing space that was formed between them. Knowing that the conversation was personal, Jungkook just didn't want to move further away and speak louder, he kept his voice in the usual whisper that always sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

      "Is that the only memory you associate with the beach?"

       "Yes... it reminds me of him so much that at times, I tend to miss him," Jimin confessed and suddenly let out a giggle. "I never thought... I would say those words out loud and especially to others..."

       "I'm glad you can tell me all about it, Jimin." Jungkook's words were always gentle towards the human. He began to ponder many questions but of course, he knew Jimin wouldn't answer them until he was to continue his explanation next. "I wish we could just talk it out first without having to go back and forth..."