Chapter 51: Blind

"Jungkook, what's gotten into you?" Jimin suddenly asked, looking into the eyes of the android and finally bursting out of that bubble he seemed to get trapped in all the time. This would only happen when it came to the irresistible seduction the android would give, but this time, Jimin knew he had to put a stop to it before they went on any further. Using intercourse like that was something Jimin didn't want Jungkook to abuse.

"What do you mean? There's nothing wrong with me," Jungkook mentioned and kept his blue gaze locked onto Jimin as if his world only revolved around him. There was no other thought floating in his unpredictable mind except for the idea of making sure Jimin would stay with him. It's all he ever wanted and the idea of having his partner go with another human, was what made the android so insecure. But his longing to be a perfect human, prevented him from speaking on his fear.

"No... there has to be something, Jungkook. Why are you trying to do this to me?" Jimin asked, yet, his hands only slipped from Jungkook's grasp to set them over the Android's shoulders. Wanting his attention but also longing to deliver these words carefully since he truly didn't know what went on in his Android's head. He only knew that Jungkook could get very emotional at certain times. "You wouldn't want to use this... to manipulate me, won't you?"

"I'm... I'm not manipulating you."

"This is what it's like... you don't want me to go and you're trying to make me stay like this. I don't want you to be real enough for me when you're already enough..." Jimin continued yet, those words were only picked up by the sensor of the android but then, kicked out of his system right after. Those endless years of being told to be as perfect and as human as possible, was what dragged him down to the bottom of the ocean where he couldn't seem to find the light of Jimin's words surrounded by the abyss.

"Jimin-"

"Listen... to me... that's all I ask of you. To listen to me and understand that I don't want you to beg me to stay and try to manipulate me into doing so... I finally choose to go out of my own free will, I don't want to get too attached to only seeing you. If you are going to be here forever with me, then we will have forever, I just need this moment to be on my own. I'm only alone for a few hours, but since I haven't felt that feeling of being watched, I have to say this again and tell you that I will be fine on my own. I wouldn't want you to-"

"I understand..." Jungkook answered and finally got off of the human before standing up and looking far off to the curtains that no longer concealed the window.

Jimin genuinely couldn't tell if Jungkook was avoiding the sensation of getting too emotional on this subject or if he just wanted to stop Jimin from telling the truth. Whatever it was, Jimin only sat there and continued to look at the android stand and turn away from him while they sunk further into the silence.

"I've... I've talked to you about this before... but you would always find a way to distract me from what I feel. Jungkook, I don't want to argue with you, I want you to understand me and I want to understand you too. This is a relationship, isn't it? If it's a relationship, I shouldn't go back and forth with you in order to go out for one night," Jimin continued. No matter how many times he longed to stop talking and continue to be blind to this love that bloomed for the android, the other part of himself just couldn't stand to point out that there was something wrong with his partner and Jimin was beginning to see it all.

"Jimin, I just want you to stay with me..." Jungkook went on and suddenly turned around with tears already threatening to fall out of his eyes. "I just want you to stay! Why can't you just stay...with me?! Why do you have to go out with another, let alone a human? I want to be good enough for you to the point where you wouldn't need another human. I don't want to be just an android to you!" Jungkook suddenly lashed out, turning around and having purple fill the hues of his eyes. Mixing the melancholy dark blue and the frustrating crimson red of his emotions at once.