Chapter 56: Embrace the Moment~

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

Jimin's moans were muffled as he buried his red face against the bedsheets. He never knew how much he would hate the feeling of not being able to move his hands around freely, yet, it excited him to feel Jungkook restricting him from moving his arms and giving in to what he wanted so badly. The rush was there and the constant demanding orders from Jungkook in bed revealed a submissive side to him he just never thought he would become. But no matter what, this was what Jimin loved the most and it was Jungkook taking control but also respecting his boundaries.

"Ah... ah... J-Jimin... oh, Jimin!" Jungkook growled for his partner, keeping his hand latching Jimin's wrists behind his back like handcuffs while his other hand explored and touched along his soft and fragile skin. Jungkook couldn't taste a thing but he knew if he could, he was so sure that Jimin would be his favorite flavor.

"MH~ o-oh fuck! D-Don't stop... ah, I want... I want to cum like this..." The bottom managed to whisper breathlessly. Just then, he began to roll his hips carefully to feel all of Jungkook, this addictive feeling had yet to leave him, yet, he didn't want it to.

Jungkook was quick to match the way Jimin's hips rolled as he continued to thrust, keeping the fast pace Jimin loved and running his free hand to tease the side of the tip.

"Ah... oh, Jimin... I can feel all of you..." Jungkook whispered into a sharp exhale as he leaned in, never loosening the tight grip he had over Jimin's wrists as he groaned against Jimin's ear and finally slid his free hand up to tease his hard nipples. "Don't I... drive you insane?" Jungkook asked and licked along Jimin's earlobe before tugging the bottom slightly with his bright teeth. "If I don't... I'll be more than happy to tease you... until I do..."

"Mh~"

"Why do you hide yourself?" Jungkook asked as he slid his hand up to finally press it against the headboard while he continued thrusting deeply until Jimin gasped and raised his head from the bedsheets. No longer hiding himself from Jungkook. "That's much better~"

"JUNGKOOK! Fuck... oh, Fuck, I'll cum!" Jimin whimpered as his walls tightened. He didn't want to give in so soon, but Jungkook made it difficult for him to avoid it now. The android was just too good to him when it came to sex.

"If... if I please you... do it... I'll always have time to do it again and again..." Jungkook assured and dragged his wet tongue along Jimin's jawline until Jimin finally turned his head and locked lips with the android, feeling his tongue moving with his as they tried their best to silence every moan that longed to escape from their mouths.

Instantly, Jungkook pulled out and turned Jimin over, keeping his hands pinned above his own head while the other hand of the android raised Jimin's leg until the knee rested over his fully tattooed shoulder. Suddenly, Jungkook pushed himself back in quickly as he was now able to find himself slipping in and teasing Jimin's sensitive prostate.

"AH-AH..." Jimin screamed in satisfaction, biting his lip and throwing his head back at the same time Jungook moved in and sucked a hickey against his neck and bit him softly just to tease. This was enough to have a ball of sweat form over Jimin's forehead and yet, keep his own eyes closed through it all. "You're... ah- oh, Jungkook! You're so good to me!"

"Oh, Jimin~ Am I making it difficult for you?" Jungkook asked into a tease. Pressing his nose against Jimin's and making a labored smile as well. He could feel every sharp breath that escaped from Jimin's plump lips. "You mean the world to me, Park Jimin~"

Jimin wished he could say something else, but now that he was on the edge, moaning and pressing his head against the bed, drool escaped the corner of his lips while his eyes longed to look in the string and dominating gaze of his partner, yet he couldn't focus too much on him, he knew with just a stare it was enough to make him weak.