Chapter 39: What's wrong with You?

As Jimin remained laying on the bed, he reminisced on Jungkook's words. Of course, there was never a moment where Jimin couldn't stop thinking of the android. After Yoongi, Jungkook took over completely and filled the void that was once a cavity in Jimin's heart. He couldn't express how happy he was to finally begin moving on, but that only left him to fill his mind with the android he admired so much.

"He's getting attached to me... I never thought after doing something so intimate could form a bond between a human and an android," Jimin thought to himself and continued to look up at the ceiling. "Of course I wouldn't have known that before... I was never touched before, but now that I had my first time, I can understand the longing... the need and the warmth," Jimin continued on and closed his eyes when suddenly, Jungkook's bone-chilling gaze haunted his mind right after even when he closed his eyes to silence his thoughts. "Those eyes.... I get chills when I look into those eyes of his... Why does it feel so familiar and why does it intimidate me so much? It feels just like the-"

At that very moment, there was a knock at the door. After a while of not having anyone over but Jungkook, he didn't take long to realize that it must have been Taehyung at the door, if not him, then who? Jimin took a second before looking down and realizing that he was just in his underwear after taking a shower.

"I'll put on some clothes before Taehyung starts to think of other things," Jimin whispered before getting up to throw on his red sweater over his smaller frame, not noticing that the sweater couldn't cover the love bites Jungkook decorated along his neck.

By the time Jimin reached the door, he looked through the peephole and found Taehyung longing to knock again after the first few times. In a way, Jimin was happy to see the android after so long. He couldn't recall when was the last time he had him over for just a minute. With the unknown frequency causing so many issues and defects within the android, Jimin was certain that it wouldn't happen again.

With so much glee, he swung the door open happily and latched his eyes onto the tall creation with a smile.

"Taehyung, it's been a while!" Jimin said with so much excitement rushing through his body. "How have you been?"

"I've been well, Jimin," Taehyung responded, having so much information on his database, he longed to let Jimin know all about everything he found out just today concerning the other android. Yet, before he could touch on that subject, Taehyung's eyes fell over Jimin's face and down to his neck where love bites were. "I can tell you've been pretty busy!"

"What do you mean?"

Taehyung carefully ran his hand to rub the side of his own neck. Hinting that Jimin had something on his neck. The second Taehyung did this, Jimin's eyes widened almost instantly. Causing the human to step back and reach the nearest mirror as the creation stepped in and closed the door behind him, holding back the laughter he longed to let out after.

"I... I forgot I had that..." Jimin whispered as he turned his head, exposing the red over his cheeks instantly. "Sorry..."

"Don't apologize, I'm just glad you're bonding with a human at least! Is it someone I know?" Taehyung asked, leaving Jimin to raise a brow. "Someone I don't know?"

"I..."

"Not human? That's fine too!" Taehyung replied and watched as Jimin tilted his head and scratched the side of his neck awkwardly. "But you should know, androids tend to-"

"Get attached after a passionate intercourse especially if it's their first time, I know," Jimin replied and walked towards the couch where he sat down and continued to blush just talking about it. "It wasn't with a human, it was with an android and it was his first time too."