"Oh yeah, watch me" the fire bender replies angrily "if you were your sister this match would've been over and done with, victory and all"

"Ugh!" Violet bends water from the pool into the firebender, knocking him back into it

"Violet no" Bolin grabs her and pulls her back

"You idiot!" Violet shouts then mutters "how could you leave"

"Vi come on, let's go" Bolin says "even though he's a pain.. it's not him you're actually mad at"

Violet sighs before looking down "I know"

-

Bolin and Violet carry their bags to a ship bound for the South Pole at night. Mako, Korra, and Naga are sitting on deck.

"So I walk up and say: Looks like you had some car trouble. Good thing the police are here" they hear Mako say

Korra closes her eyes while chuckling before looking sideways at Mako with an eyebrow raised and a smile; amused "Did you write that beforehand?"

"Yeah! I had a few others" Mako pulls out a list from his jacket and begins reading off of them "Let's see, uh.. Looks like you guys should put more 'try' in triad, huh? Or, when you get to jail" he points to himself "tell 'em Mako sent ya"

"Ooh, I like that one" Korra says

Mako tucks the piece of paper back into his jacket "Okay, I'll use that next time. Beifong says if I keep it up, I could make detective soon."

"That sounds so fun. All I do is train all day. It's like Tenzin's totally forgotten how I beat Amon." Korra tells him annoyed

"Tenzin's just trying to help you become the best Avatar you can be" Mako says

Korra pulls her arm away from Mako "Of course you'd take his side!"

"Uh oh trouble in paradise" Bolin whispers to Violet who hid a laugh

"I'm not taking his side" Mako says "I'm just"

Korra stands up "I'm gonna take a walk" she leaves

"Why is it so much easier to bust triads than it is to get through one conversation with my girlfriend?" Mako sighs

Mako suddently gets knocked over and he starts getting licked everywhere. With the sound of squeaking he knew exactly what and who it was.

"Ok ok it's good to see you too" Mako laughs "get off me Echo"

The little dragon squeaks and happily sits next to him while wagging his tail.

"You're getting big" Mako pats his head

"Yo" Bolin says walking up to him

"Sup bro" Mako greets

"Hi Mako" Violet waves

"Hey" Mako smiles "Echo's getting a bit big to take everywhere huh?"

Echo was about up to Violet's knees.

"But he's so cute" Violet bends down and hugs her dragon "I can't leave him home"

Mako chuckles "same old Violet, it's been awhile, you look great"

"I guess so" Violet stands up