Arylie os - Aur banao plans part 1

Hey guys..so i am back..after i saw the meme of Aryan being way too smug about getting married to Imlie in real..so here is a different os..

So, it so happens that Imlie's plan most of the times work or by some grace of Sita Maiya the plan doesn't fail spectacularly..but this time..even her God..wants the plan to fail it seems.

Imlie had chosen to trust Aryan over Aditya..and he had told how Aditya was connected to his Jiju's death, but she had asked him something,

Im- I am not saying that you stop whatever revenge you think you want..but just for once think about his family..they are not the culprit..he is..

So, in real Aryan style he had made sure Aditya was banned from the journalism industry for 6 months..and after that he will work as a intern in Bhaskar times.

But now she thinks that she should allowed Aryan to punish them..because she was tried..her own mother didn't call her to solve her troubles but the Tripathi's were so different.

From emotionally blackmailing to pay the house, and electricity bills..to Bade Kaka actually having the audacity to ask her to give him some money to gamble..

Ar- Tumse kaha tha woh log sahi nahi hain..

Im- Yes..you can smile smugly Mr Akkadbagga.

But things turned for worse when Aditya came back to work. He would not leave her alone. Trying to be close to her, trying to touch her.

So, fed up she was she would often hide in Aryan's office and he would just raise his eyebrow with mirth and laughter in his eyes.

Fed up with his constant need to be forgiven she had all but shouted at him,

Im- Mr.Tripathi..mene maaf kiya aapko..ab please mujhse jitna ho sake dur rahe aap..yahan bhi aur bhar bhi.

But his ego wouldn't adjust to the fact that Aryan and Imlie were together, always talking..looking after one another. Going and coming to office together..but he had still one trick up his sleeve.

It was a Sunday when Aryan had finally confessed to his Mom and Sister that he loved Imlie and wanted to Marry her..but his plans were short lived when Aparna came asking for their help,

Ap- Aryan..tu hi please Imlie ko samjhao na..to marry Aditya..he is a changed person..

Ar- Let me see what i can do..

And boy did Aryan had to pray to Sita Maiya for protection, because she was literally throwing everything at him,

Im- Tumne haan kaise bola..?? Waise toh sab ko lecture dete ho about choice..aur ab meri choice ka kya??

Ar- Aare jungli wait..i am just here to inform you..jo karna hain tum karogi..

Im- And i have a plan..

So, it was she who planned to go dressed up as newly married and announce to the Tripathi's that she is Aryan's wife now..but alas..her so called ex figured out she was lying.

Adi- I am not convinced..that you are married..i will not leave you Imlie..no matter what you do..

Im- What more should i do to make you realize i have moved on.

Adi- Marry Aryan..infront of us..

Im- What??

Adi- Yes..if you are already married toh sare rituals phir se karne mein kya problem..

Imlie stood confused..there were times when her plans failed but this time the plan failed before it even started..oh god..Aryan will bury her alive..he hated the topic of marriage..and now she will have to convince him to help her..ugh..she is so screwed..

Ps- Hey guys..so i still managed to write another os..hope you like it..do comment..and for now the book is really over.