Arylie ss-Burning ties part 13

Hey guys..keep the tissue paper ready..it will be a emotional chapter.

Aryan was barely able to track Arpita's phone..the weather was becoming much worse and they had to drive slow lest they too had an accident. Both of them were worried about Imlie..but Piyush was getting more worried about Arpita as well.

Arpita had somehow gained consciousness and she was scared Imlie looked so pale, she tried to move out of the car and call for help,

Arpi- (thinks) Kya karu mein..phone bhi dead hain..Imlie ko aise chodo ke bhi nahi jaa sakti.

Suddenly she heard a car, she was waving her hands like a maniac, Piyush stopped the car and Aryan runs towards her,

Ar- Di..Aap theek ho??

Arpi- (shivering)Mein..mein..woh Imlie.

He went towards the car to check on Imlie he was totally horrified. Piyush too was in shock but he quickly snapped out of it.

P- Arpita..are you hurt anywhere??

Arpi- Nahi..

P- Please help me then..

He quickly maneuvered his car just behind Imlie's, he took out a rope with a hook that was part of his adventure gear and showed Arpita where to tie the knot.

As she was trying the knot, he went towards Aryan and shook him,

P- ARYAN!! he came out his stance, and looked at him.

P- Hold Imlie's hand okay..this part will pain her a lot..can you do that??

Ar- Yes!!

He went towards the car, made sure Arpita was sitting inside and slowly moved his car backwards, Imlie's car was being tugged which caused the rod come out of her wound and screamed,

I- Ahhhhh... stop...

Ar- Imlie squeeze my hand okay..jitna bhi dard ho mere haath squeeze karte raho.

Finally the rod was out of her shoulder, Piyush stopped his car again and Aryan pulled her out and they both laid her down in the back seat with her hand Aryan's lap.

Piyush quickly started the car and they went away to the hospital, Imlie was still going in and out of consciousness, she taps Aryan's hand,

Im- I..w..wanna say something..phir .shayad mauka na mila..

Ar- Chup kuch nahi hoga tujhe..ek dum chup..

Im- T..tum jhoot nahi bo..bol sakte ho..

P- Imlie tu chup kar, disturb mat kar mujhe i am driving..

Im- A..Aryan..i am so..sorry that i fought with you..her breathing starts to become laboured..I..Love..Y..but before she could finish she found herself slipping into the darkness which was free of any pain, heartbreak..

Piyush had reached the hospital and they managed to get Imlie admitted the doctor had taken her directly to surgery..Arpita too got her wounds checked out.

Piyush, Aryan and Arpita were waiting for any news. Arpita felt guilty if she hadn't been adamant to go out in the bad weather..Imlie would have been okay..

The doctor came outside, and he looked grim, everyone was starting to get worried,

Ar- Doctor woh Imlie kaise hain??

D- Dekhiye..we have stitched up her shoulder..luckily the bone didn't break. But due to loss of blood she has slipped into coma..

P- Aur..usse hosh kab tak aayega??

D- That depends on the will power of the patient..sometimes they take days, sometimes weeks and sometimes they never wake-up..

Ps- Hey guys..sorry for the emotional chapter..also i really don't ki real life mein aise iron rod nikal sakte hain..so this only for the story..

Ps- And bechara Aru..abhi toh sab theek ho raha tha uske liye..should i wake her up soon??do suggest...