Arylie ss- Burning ties part 12

Hey guys..thank you all for the suggestion..hope you like this Chapter.

Imlie had gone towards the swimming pool area, to attend a call from her therapist. She had messaged her asking to come for the next session. As she was talking she saw Malini's son..slowly crawling towards the pool.

Quickly cutting the call, she picked him up before he could fall in the water. The little guy was cute, he giggled at her and tugged at her hair.

She sat with him in her lap on lounge chair, and was playing with him when Malini took away the baby,

M- Mere Pati nahi mila toh mere Raghav ko churane ki koshish kar rahi ho??

Im- Mein sirf usse pool mein girne se bacha rahi thi.

M- Kya pata tum hi ussi paani mein phekne wali thi.

Im- Tumhare haath mein baacha hain Malini islye mein chup hun..apni bakwas band kare.

Adi- Aur tum meri biwi se aise baat mat karo..

Im- Lo aa gaya tumhara lawyer..bolo tumko kya bolna hain??

M- Aditya chaliye yahan..hum aapki aur bezzati bardast nahi karegaye.

They left and towards the living room..everyone was leaving when suddenly Imlie called out,

Im- Agli baar it would be better ki tum dono iss ghar mein na hi aao Mr Aditya and Mrs Malini Tripathi.

Both of them glared at her, and others left as well with a sad look on their faces, she felt Piyush's gaze on her

Im- Kya hua?? She told him everything.

P-(pouts)Yaar..itna tamsha ho raha tha..tune bataya nahi..i would have enjoyed with Popcorns.

Ar- Tum sahi mein Imlie ke friend ho nautanki..ho dono ke dono.

Im- Woh toh hain..🤪🤪

The next day Imlie was feeling restless. She couldn't pinpoint why..she had her breakfast and was working on a report when she heard Arpita going out,

Arpi- Ma meri dost ka babyshower please mujhe jana hain..

Im- Di mausam karab lag raha hain..

N- Ek kaam kar Imlie tu saath mein chali jaa..i would feel less worried.

Im- Sure..but ek shart pe ki i drive.

Arpi- Okay.

And as predicted the weather had turned for the worse, they were halfway through when Aryan called them,

Ar- Di..kahan ho aap dono..can you guys come back??

Arpi- Haan Aru..hum wapas hi aa rahe hain..mausam sahi mein karab ho gaya hain.

Im- ABP chinta mat karo hum tumhari Didi ko kuch nahi hone degaye.

The minute she said that a red cloth came flying and got stuck in the wipers of the car. Imlie slowed the car she could hardly see and cloth moved a bit and she was scared to see a truck with Iron rods, she quickly turned the car..taking the brunt of the rods.

Aryan was just going to cut the call when he heard Arpita's scream,

Ar- Di!! Kya hua?? Imlie?? Koi bolo toh kuch??

Arpi- Aru..i.mm..she couldn't tell him anything..the connection had lost.

Piyush had came to Bhaskar times, he wanted to see the office where Imlie worked once, he had reached only to find a harried Aryan running towards his car.

P- Aryan kya hua??

Ar- Mere pass time nahi hain explain karne ka..i have to go..

P- Aryan..

Ar- Not now..

P- Listen to me..you are shaking badly..i will drive..raste mein batana kya hua hain..chalo.

By the time Aryan had told him what happened..Piyush was really scared..if Imlie had gotten injured he hoped and prayed she won't get a panic attack after seeing the blood.

Here Arpita was trying to blood oozing out of Imlie's shoulder. One of the rods and embedded itself into her shoulder, Imlie was going in and out consciousness.

Arpi- Imlie..please wake..

Im-(scream)- AHHHH...

Arpi- It's okay..i will try to find help okay..

Im- (mumbles)- N..no..

And it looked like the bad day was not over, the heavy logs from the tree had broken in through the window hitting Arpita as well, she too was unconscious..

Ps- Hey guys..sorry to hurt Imlie and Arpita..but i wanted to include something from the precap..and do you think..they both will survive and will the boys be able reach them in time??