Arylie os- Alphabet - I part 1

Hey guys since i am posting the story in IF..so i am getting lot of words..so this will be in two parts i guess..

Icecream and Intimacy

Delhi was experiencing record breaking heat..so much so that even the AC was not capable of giving some relief..Imlie was beyond pissed, she was wearing light clothes but still it made her sweaty.

Taking a shower again helped on for few minutes. Defeated she only had one option, she went to kitchen and opened the fridge to get her favorite cookie crumble Icecream only to find it gone.

Im- (shouts) ABP!! Humara Icecream phir le liya tum..

Imlie ran to his room, where he was trying to hide the evidence,

Im- Humari Icecream hum ko wapas de do..

Ar- No..even i feeling hot..aur yeh Icecream bahut tasty hain..ek kaam karte hain share karo..

Im- Aacha..hum tumhara jhoota kyun khaye🤨🤨

Ar- Aare..tum nahi jaanti jhoota khane se pyaar badta hain.

Smiling and giggling she sat next to Aryan and dig the spoon and took the Icecream and ate it. She moaned feeling happy, she looked at Aryan who was suddenly looking at her intensely.

Im- Kya hua??

Ar- Nothing..i wanna try something..can i??

Im- Sure..

He took some Icecream and applied on her lips and proceeded to kiss her, she was just getting into the mood when he backed off..

Im-(whines)Why did you stop!!

Ar- Just like that..waise bhi Icecream phigal rahi hain..

Smiling and blushing they continued eating the Icecream trying to strave off the hot weather.

Imtihaan(exam)

Aryan had woken up to drink some water but the jug was empty, he went to the kitchen to get water. He stopped when he saw Imlie surrounded by books, she was close to sleeping off.

He went to the kitchen got some water, and went towards the living room, Imlie had almost fallen asleep and would have face planted, but he caught her,

Ar- Imlie..so jao thodi der..

Im- Nahi..humko padna hain..kal exam hain humara..

Ar- Neend puri nahi hogi toh exam mein so jaogi..mein tumhare phone mein alarm set kar dunga..sleep..

Imlie dozed off the second she laid on the sofa, after few hours of sleep she woke up refreshed and smiled at the comforter he had put on her.

Im- (thinks)Yeh itna bhi Akadu nahi hain..chal Imlie..revise kar le sab..apne mentor ko proud feel karwana hain..

Imli

Narmada and Arpita had been craving something sweet and spicy to eat..she was getting bored of the same food being made, so Arpita had suggested to make Imli chutney just for some new taste.

Arpita- Aru tu yeh Imli ki chutney khayega..

Ar- Di..you forgot kya i am allergic to Imli..mujhe woh pasand hi nahi hain..halat kharab ho jaati hain meri..

Imlie who had heard her name, misunderstood that he was talking about her,

Im- ABP, mujhe pasand nahi karta hain..toh yahan rehne kyun diya..khud toh akadu ban ke ghoomta rehthe hain..

Ar- Aapne aap se baat kar rahi ho..?

Im- (shouts)Han!! Tumhe kya..she leaves from there.

Ar- Issko samjhana bahut muskil hain..I give up..🤪🤪

Injection

The self proclaimed super woman Imlie was sick due to playing in the rain for long time and now has fever.

Kaki Ma had called the doctor and he wanted to give an injection so that cold can go away quickly, but Imlie was scared of it.

And this was situation Aryan came home to Imlie running around the house so that doctor can't administer the injection.

She collided with Aryan, who was as usual glaring at her, she quickly hid behind him,

Ar- Ma..kya hua??

N- Aare woh Imlie ko bhukar tha..toh doctor ke bola ke injection lagne cold jaaldi chala jayega..

Arpi- But Imlie shayad darti hain..islye lagwa nahi rahi hain..

Im- Aare hum theek hain..dawai kha kar theek ho jayegaye..

Aryan turned around and pulled her closer, she was looking at him when suddenly the doctor gave the injection,

Im- Owww...tumne cheating ki..

Ar- Tum harkat hi aise karti ho..jungli..

Imlie narrows her eyes and suddenly shouted,

Im- Chuha..ABP..tumhare shoes ke pass..

Ar- What the hell!! Kahan..

Everyone was laughing at Aryan's scared expression, whereas Imlie just made a face at him and ran away..

Ar- Jungli!!

Ps- Hey guys..enjoy the next letter, please comment..