Arylie os- Alphabet J

Hey guys here is the next Alphabet J..hope you will enjoy..

Janwar (animal)

Imlie made sure that the puppy which she saved and kept in a cardboard box, doesn't make a sound, slowly she went towards her room.

She quickly placed the box on the bed and then closed the door. She was in a dilemma, she didn't know whether Aryan would prefer having a puppy in his house.

She made sure all the windows and the door are closed, and quickly went into the kitchen to get some milk, after taking the milk she turned to leave the kitchen and saw that Aryan was standing there..

Ar- Dinner toh ban gaya hain..tum abhi doodh kyun pi rahi ho??

Im- Humko na..bhook nahi lagi rahi..islye ee doodh pi ke hum sone ja rahe hain.

She ran away quickly to her room and closed the door. She made the puppy drink the milk and it slept peacefully after that.

Imlie too was tired and she slept, she woke groaning when she heard someone shouting,

Ar- Yeh kutta kaun laya hain yahan??

Imlie woke up with a gasp, the cardboard was turned over, and the puppy had ran away from the room..she too ran outside to see the commotion.

Arpi- Aru!! Yeh puppy kitna cute hain..

Ar- Di!! Isne mere imported joota karab kar diya.

Imlie looked down, apparently the puppy had urinated on his shoes, she couldn't control her laughter and Aryan understood that she had brought him..

Ar- Kal woh doodh ka glass isske liya tha na??

Im- Woh..hum..ee bechara itna cute hain..hum kya kare..

Arpi- Aru!! Rehne de na..humara time pass ho jayega..

Ar- Whatever.!! (Looking at the puppy)- Tum mere se dur raho 😡😡

Jootey

Imlie could never understand why Aryan had kept so many boxes of shoes in his dikki..and she didn't think he would appreciate her asking.

So, one day the whole family had went for a Pooja, and giving donation to the needy. After everything was done they were going back when they heard Aryan sigh..

Ar- Again!!

Narmada and Arpita were laughing and Imlie looked on confused..

Im- Kaki Ma..kya hua..aap aise has kyun rahe hain??

Arpi- Hasne ki baat toh hain..pata hain jab bhi hum mandir aate hain..koi na koi iski imported shoes chura leta hain..🤪🤪

N- Islye toh he keeps so many shoe boxes in the car..

Im- Aare hum batawat hain iska upaye..tum na humari jaise hawai chappal pehen ke aana..phir baad mein jootey phene lena..nahi toh saare paise jootey mein hi chale jayegaye.

Ar- I have a better idea..mein mandir hi nahi aane wale hun ab se..😡😡

All the ladies were laughing, looking at his pouty face..and then went quickly towards the car to save themselves from his wrath..

Joy

Imlie couldn't find Aru anywhere, she had looked every where, under the bed, in the kitchen and in the bathroom as well. Even Arpita di was also tensed..

Arpi- Pata nahi kahan chala gaya..

Im- Hai bhagwan kahi phir se bhag toh nahi gaya??

Imlie went towards the gate, but then she looked towards the garden area, and was shocked to see Aryan playing with Aru(the puppy)