Arylie os- Alphabet L- Part 2

Hey guys..so on demand a second part of Alphabet L..hope you enjoy it..

Luxury

Imlie was baffled, she couldn't believe that even tea had so many flavors. Being a village girl she had only black tea or tea with milk but here there were so many options..

She was brewing honey and ginger tea, for Aryan's sore throat when she started thinking about the difference in the ways Tripathi & Chaturvedi, and Rathore behaved.

Tripathi family have mostly looked down upon her and Sundar because they were from the village. English Madam liked to throw around her money like it was seeds.

While the Rathore were so different even when they were more richer than the Tripathi they treated everyone with respect especially the servants.

Ar- (groggy voice)-Mein kadwa hun matlab chai bhi kadwi dogi kya?

Im-(startled)Oh!!..I am sorry.. She took the saucepan from the flame.

She quickly sieved the tea and gave him the cup she left the kitchen thanking him..

Ar- Kis liye??

Im- Bas aise hi..😀

Leadership

Aditya couldn't digest the fact that Imlie was the CEO even for a day he made a show of his feelings in front of the whole office..

Adi-(clapping) Wow congrats Imlie Mam, yeh koi scheme hain kya tum dono ke beech..I mean ek raat tum uske saath rahogi..toh intern se featured writer..etc etc..

Aditya felt happy seeing the tears in her eyes, he wanted her to feel the pain he felt everyday, but suddenly she started laughing...

Im- Yes !! Hum sharat jeet gaye..🥳🥳

Adi- Sharat!!

Im- Han mene Aryan sir ko bolo tha ki mujhe ek din ka CEO bana dekhe you will be affected the most..

I said you..kyunki aap yeh accept nahi kar paye ki ek aurat aap se aage nikal gayi.

Im- (brought another girl intern forward) Chalo socho ki kal Aryan sir isko CEO bana dete hain toh aap isko taunt kargaye that she slept with Aryan sir??

Im- Iss office mein kisi koi problem nahi hui..siwaye aapke..toh bure aap hain yeh mein??

Im- And by the way Mr.Tripathi aap itne josh mein Aatank ka interview lene gaye the na..uski report mere pass abhi tak nahi aayi hain.

Im- 4 baje tak waqt hain aapke pass..nahi toh aapka article print hone se raha..

Im- (and to all others) And tum log jo maaze le rahe ho na iss fight ko dekh kar jin bhi logo ne leave mangi hain na..unko agle 2 hafte koi bhi leave nahi milegi..

Im- Let this be lesson to everyone, stop gossiping and get to work..she said that in English and everyone was standing gaping like a fish..

Longing

Aryan hated being sick, there was time when he loved being pampered but sitting here idle he was getting restless, the nightmare he had buried deep in his mind where trying to get through.

There was something else a feeling of missing something and someone, and he was scared because he knew that he was missing Imlie..he longed to see her face through his office window.

How she would chew her pencil when she was stuck or that unnecessary obsession with the colour pink or eating sweet as lunch he slapped his forehead knowing he was in deep trouble.

Luck

For the first time, Aryan felt he was lucky he had been thinking ways to use the gambling secret and property papers given to goons as a way to destroy the Tripathi's.

But turns out he didn't have to do anything the payments were irregular so the goons had forced the Tripathi's to vacate the house, and on top of that Aditya had left his job because his ego couldn't handle a women being his boss.

Now he only prayed that his luck worked in keeping Imlie getting over involved in their problems he unknowingly prayed to Sita Maa to help in his quest to make sure that Imlie stays away from them.(but we all know what will happen😉😀)

Ps- Hey guys..hope you enjoy the second part..do comment ..especially inline..