Arylie os - What are these feelings part 2

Aryan was just going to save Imlie when suddenly the car started to burn, seeing the fire he froze remembering the night his brother in law died..he came out of panic mode, when he saw Imlie moving around..

He ran towards the passenger seat, Imlie was semi conscious he tried to open the door but it was damn hot, without bothering that he would get burnt he opened the door and pulled her out just in time the car went in flames the next second.

Ar- Imlie...are you alright?

Im- Ahhh. Her whole body was paining.

Ar- Tum bikul pagal ho bolo tha ki unn Tripathis ke ghar mat jao. Agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh..i can't lose you. He hugged her tightly but he was worried when she didn't answer him back.

He looked at her and she was unconscious, he picked her up and was going back to his car when he saw Mr Tripathi lying unconscious.

Irritated he first set Imlie in his car and then informed the police about the accident. They will take care of him. Though he wanted to leave him to die but he knew Imlie would never forgive him.

He reached the hospital in record time. And they took Imlie into the ICU and to his bad luck Aditya too was admitted in the same hospital. His Mom and Di too reached there,

Arpi- Aru.. Imlie theek hain na..

Ar- Abhi doctor check kar rahe hain.

The whole Tripathi family had came down..and Malini started her drama about how her husband's life is in danger because of Imlie.

Everyone thought that Aryan will answer back but it was Narmada who slapped Malini,

N- Apni gandi zaban meri beti ka naam mat lo. Problem tum ho jo apne Pati ko control mein nahi rakh pa rahi ho..

N- And Aparna ji.. aaj ke baad agar aapko Imlie se milna hain to mere ghar aa jayega. Imlie ab uss ghar mein kadam bhi nahi rakhne wali hain.

The doctor came and told everyone about Imlie's condition,

D- Thankfully accident mein jayada chot nahi aayi hain unko. Sirf shoulder dislocate ho hain. And kuch dino ke headaches ho sakte hain..so stress kam le woh.

Ap- Doctor hum mil sakte hain kya usko..

D- No. I think unko rest ki zaroorat hain..kuch time mein aap mein se koi ek hi mil sakta hain.

Ap- Okay.

The Tripathi's went to check on Aditya. While Aryan told Arpita and Narmada to go home.

Arpi- Kya hua.. Imlie ke saath akele time spend karna hain kya?😏😏

Ar- Di..😒😒

N- Theek hi keh rahi hain.. but koi problem hoti hain toh hume bula lena wapas.

Ar- Theek hain.

Imlie woke up but her head felt like someone was continuously hitting on it, she groans and the pain in shoulder returned with vengeance.

Ar- Imlie..tum theek ho?

Im- Pani..

Ar- Wait.. he filled the glass with water and helped her drink some water..

Im- Ahhh..

Ar- Aaram se..

Im- Hum..yahan..

Ar- Yes..i saved you. Aur aaj ke baad tum Tripathi house nahi jaogi. Ma ke orders hain.

Im- Theek hain.

Imlie was confused Aryan was behaving so weirdly. She had expected him to shout or lecture her but he was behaving so lovingly, Aryan could see the emotions fleeting on her face,

Ar- Kya hua?

Im- Tumko kya hua hain..yeh aise pyaari baatein karke humko daara rahe ho.

Im- Tum woh phele jaise Akdu hi theek ho..i am missing it.

Ar- Aacha..toh suno. Aaj ke baad tumhara ek personal driver hoga jahan par bhi jaogi..nahi toh mujhe bolna i will drop you.

Ar- Aur aaj ke baad uss AKT ke aas pass bhi gayi na toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga.

Imlie blinked and smiled finally feeling at ease. This was the Aryan she felt comfortable with and had come to adore as well but he doesn't need to know that.

She mock saluted him and he rolled his eyes, he went outside to get the discharge papers ready, when he saw Aditya awake and alone in his room, he went inside

Adi- Mr. Rathore..i should have known ki aap hi ne Imlie ko save kiya hoga.

Ar- Yes..waise i am sure aapko drunk and driving ke case mein kuch dino ke liya jail jana hoga. But i am also issuing a restraining order against you.

Ar- Aaj ke baad meri Imlie ke aas pass bhi aaye toh kya hoga aapka even i don't know..

Adi- Wow..aapki Imlie??

Aryan just sneered at him and left. But he was totally confused why did claim his rights on Imlie? He was not ready not accept that he had feelings for her but he knew one thing for sure that his life and he himself would never be the same if something happened to her..

Ps- Hey guys..this is second part hope you guys like it..please do comment...what you liked in this part..