Arylie os - Healing Part 4

Imlie was waiting at the bus stop for her bus. She had already informed Kaki Maa about her leaving for Pagdandiya, she didn't stop her but advised her to be careful.

She was just getting bored when Aryan's car stopped infront of her,

Ar- Come on Imlie..

Im- Sir hum wapas nahi jaa rahe..i need to find Mr.Tripathi.

Ar- (sighs) Islye bol raha hun. Get in the car..i am also going to PD with you..

Before Imlie could open her mouth he glared at her, and not wanting to fight she obliged and sat in the car. With Aryan driving at a maniac speed..they were half way to Pagdandiya.

Im- Umm..sir can we stop somewhere??

Ar- Kya hua??

Im- I am hungry..

Aryan sighed, after few minutes they reached a decent looking Dhaba, after doing their personal business, they ordered some food.

Since Imlie was still not talking to him, he tried to talk to her,

Ar- I am sorry..i shouldn't have been so rude to you.

Im- You were right..woh tumhara family matter..i guess meri issi aadat ke wajah se mere aisa haal hain..

Ar- Imlie..what Mr.Tripath did is not your fault he never trusted you for him Malini was always the one he could trust..

Im- Waise..tum sahi mein Aakadbagge ho..phele nahi sorry bol sakte the..😏😏

Ar- Really??🤨🤨

They had their food, talking in between and Aryan actually felt happy that she was talking to him again. It was nightfall that they had reached Pagdandiya, they went to the guesthouse and straight to Aditya's room.

Aditya knew that Imlie would definitely come, after seeing the video, so he had decorated the room he was staying, he wanted her to give him another chance,

Im- Babusaheb???

Ar- I sent you here for work and aap yahan yeh sab tamasha kar rahe hain.

Adi- Mr Rathore aap please hume thodi privacy degaye...yeh humari beech ki baat hain.

Ar- Whatever..he turned to leave but Imlie stopped him..

Im- Aapko jo kahne hain Mr.Tripathi say infront of us..

Adi- Imlie..humne ne bahut socha hain..hum tumhare bina nahi jee sakte hain..please humare pass wapas aa jao.

Adi- Tumko iss Rathore ke saath kaam karna hain karo..but please hume chod kar mat jao.

Im- Aur Malini Didi..ka kya hoga?

Adi- Hum unko samjha degaye..I will divorce her. And humari shaadi phir se hogi dhoom dhaam se..

Im- Wow.. Aaj hume samaj aaya ki Aryan sir humko move karne ko kyun keh rahe the..aaj aapko humara pyaar dikh raha hain. Par kal ka kya? Malini didi phir koi natak karegi toh?

Im- Aare humare chodo..Malini di aur unke baache ka kya? Yeh koi game hain kya jab dekho aap apni team badlte rehte hain??

Im- Aaj aakhri baar hum aap se keh rahe hain Mr.Tripathi hume aapki biwi banane mein koi interest nahi hain ab..aap meri respect, aur pyaar dono kho chuke ho..

Imlie turned to leave, when Aditya started to sprout nonsense against her,

Adi- Haan haan jao..aapne naye premi ke saath..enjoy your nights with him..

Aryan couldn't control himself, if Aditya had insulted him he would have taken it but he dared to insult Imlie that too infront of him, he moved to punch him but Imlie stopped him,

Im- Nahi sir..aise nahi..unko jo bolna hain bolne dijaye..

Ar- Tumhare assignment khatam ho gaya hain..kal subah hum sab wapas ja rahe hain..i will deal with you later..

The next day, Aditya had left early, he looked pale and was afraid what would Aryan do to him. He went straight home and Imlie and Aryan followed him.

Aryan's assistant was waiting for him at Tripathi niwas with the papers,

Ap- Aare Imlie, Aryan andar aao..Aditya bhi abhi aa gaya.

Im- Ji Maa..

Adi- Dekho Imlie..hum kal..

Im- Aapko jo bolna hain Sir se boliye hum se nahi..

Ar- Uski koi zaroorat nahi hogi Imlie. Yeh lijye Mr Tripathi.

He hands him a termination letter, and Aditya was shocked, Malini started her fake drama,

M- Aapne yeh sab Imlie ke khene kiya na..

Im- Han..kyunki mujhe Aditya sir jaise toxic insaan, har baat pe mujhe tana sunane wale insan pasand nahi..happy..😎😎

Ap- Imlie..yeh kaise baat kar rahi hain..

Im- Kyun Ma..sirf inko haq mujhe insult karne ka..aare yaar inko mil gayi na shanti Malini didi se shaadi karke..toh meri life aur reputation kyun barbard karne nikale hain..

Ar- And besides that Aparna ji inhone inka assignment pura nahi kiya hain..humare news crew ka sirf time waste kiya hain..and i don't want incompetent staff in my office.

Imlie and Aryan left not even bothering to explain anything else..Imlie finally felt free..it will be difficult to forget all the memories but now she had a new family who loved and respected her and certain someone who made her feel alive..

Ps- Hey guys this is the last part hope you like it..i was thinking to include more of Arpita but..samaj hi nahi aaya how to include her more..anyways please comment