Arylie os- Alphabet - H part 1

Hey guys since i got lot of words for H..i am doing this in two parts..hope you enjoy..

Handsome/Hot/Hubby

Imlie was bored another party, she was always a private person. But since marrying Aryan she has been more parties than she can count. None the less, she was proud of Aryan's success.

She looked around and found her husband chatting with employees of Bhaskar times, and not far away Aditya scowling at him.

There was time when she thought Aditya was the one.. now she can differentiate between them. One was a person who never trusted her, was jealous of her achievements and questioned her character repeatedly.

Whereas Aryan let her do anything and everything she wants..granted she doesn't fall in trouble. Her every victory was celebrated and he had told her repeatedly that he was proud to be her husband.

She felt someone's gaze on her and she felt his gaze, he smirks when she blushed, and he went towards her,

Ar- So, Jungli..what are you doing here alone..??

Im-(pouts)Waiting for my Hubby to look at me..

Ar- Aacha..and i saw you checking me out..

Im- Well what can I say..my Husband is too hot..

Ar- Is that so😎😎

Ar- Waise would like to dance with me.??

Im- Always..

Honest

Aryan and Imlie were finally getting married. But Aryan was feeling guilty, he wanted to tell Imlie the truth about his beef with Aditya he had called her to his room,

Im- Aryan..agar Arpita di ko pata chala na..i have come to meet you.

Ar- I wanna tell you something you have noticed that i hated Aditya from the beginning.

Im- Yes..i saw that you hated him from the beginning but i didn't have the courage to ask you why??

Ar- Because he was responsible for inciting the crowd and also responsible for the death of Di's husband, someone who was like a big brother to me..

Im- What!!!

Ar- Yes. Arvind bhaiya had just recently taken over as the CEO..but there was fight between the management and him.

Ar- He tried to manage the situation but the mob was already instigated with Mr.Tripathi's questioning.

Ar- They hit him badly and then burnt him alive..all because Mr.Tripathi was so adamant that Arvind bhai was the one who was wrong.

Imlie looked at him and she felt sad..Aditya's impulsiveness had destroyed so many lives..if only he had tried to learn the truth of both the sides.

Ar- I know you are thinking that i must used you to get revenge..but trust me..i never did that.

Im- No!! Even after knowing that i was Aditya's wife..you never took advantage of the situation..you have always been my rock..who stood by me..you knew when to be there for me and when to give me space.

Im- I am so happy and lucky that i am marrying you and thank you for telling the truth.

Ar- Ofcourse.. waise ab jab tum aa hi gayi ho..stay here na..

Im- Sorry dear..got to go..she gave him a flying kiss and left.

Hug/Hangry/Hunger strike

When Aryan returned home it was the pin drop silence that jarred him usually Imlie would shout and run around helping the servants today even the servants looked scared.

Arpita was reading a book on the couch when Aryan came and asked her,

Ar- Di..sab theek hain itni shaanti kyun hain?

Arpi- Imlie toofan ki barbadi hain yeh🤪🤪

Ar- Matlab??

Arpi- Oh ho dear brother..remember har mahine mein thodi cranky and moody hoti hun..

Ar- Oh dear..😑😑..is she alright..

Arpi- Well she was until one servants, threw all her candies away..and now she is on a hunger strike..

Ar- Yeh ladki..let me talk to her.

Arpi- All the best ..

Imlie was scribbling in her notepad when Aryan came to meet her, before he could speak she said,

Im- Mujhe koi baat nahi karni hain..jao yahan se..

Ar- Theek hain..i toh only wanted to say ki mein tumhare liye tacos ya burger order kar dete hun..but if you don't want then..i should go.

She quickly jumped from the bed and stopped him,

Im- Please..le aao..i am very hungry..🥺🥺

Ar- Theek hain..

Imlie looked like a little kid eating the junk food, even though she offered him some food but he denied. After having her fill she looked nervous,

Ar- Kya hua??

Im- Woh..aaj mood karab tha toh i shouted at the servants..i shouldn't have done that..

Ar-(chuckled)Sahi mein nautanki ho tum..and he left the room laughing.

Hawkeyes-(in relation to Imlie and her Babusaheb)

After the boring and screeching marriage of Mr Tripathi to his True love, he had kept an eye of Imlie. He knows it is difficult to get hold of one's emotions.

Even he on most of the days, feels that he will lose his composure at any second. So he had kept an eye on her. And boy was it difficult, both the Tripathi's would love to taunt Imlie.

And she would easily fall into their emotional trap, then there was the ever emotional Aparna Tripathi emotionally blackmailing Imlie to find out what happened to Aditya in PD.

So, he told a lie just to divert her mind, and also because he was selfish and wanted Imlie to move on,

Ar- Mrs Tripathi..i have talked to my team. Mr Aditya is sleeping in his room after drinking..so i suggest aap kal unko khud phone karke pareshaan kare..

Im- ABP..thank you..

Ar- Mene yeh apne liya kiya hain..inka aisi halat dekh kar i am getting irritated Aditya Tripathi koi chota baacha nahi..

Ar- Although i think Malini ko iss baat ka daar hoga..ki woh phir usse chod na de..tumhari yaad mein..

Im-(pinches herself)Tumne sahi mein itna sab bola abhi..

Ar- Whatever..iss party pe focus karo..na ki Mr.Tripathi pe.

And she did, she talked to the interns, the editor who usually favoured Aditya had given her tips as well. If lying was needed to keep her away from Tripathi then he will do that no matter the consequences..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the next Alphabet..enjoy and comment..