Arylie ss- Burning ties part 3

Part 3

Flashback continues

Imlie didn't sleep a wink, all the emotions she had tried to control every since Babusaheb's marriage to Malini Didi again came rushing forward, from childhood she had faced problems in her life, but today she actually felt like she was done..she was bone tired.

She had called Meethi to tell about the situation, and how she felt about Aryan's help, but she had scolded her that she was again trapping herself in the vicious cycle of helping the Tripathi's and getting humiliated again and again.

She also remembered everything Aryan and had done for her, and also his advice to make her own destiny, and to stop relying on everyone. But most of all she was embarrassed about her conflicting emotions regarding Aryan.

The next day she was getting ready to go to office, when Aryan stopped her and said he wanted to talk to her,

Ar- I wanted to talk you..i am sorry i was angry and talked harshly with you.

Im- It's okay..you were just trying to look out for me. But they are family and even though i have asked them to not ask for my help again and again, i will always be there for them.

Ar- Like a servant??

Im- What??

Ar- Yeah..uss ghar mein itne log hain. Ek so called talented journalist, ek ex professor and a teacher..yet tum hi ho unki problem solve karti rethi ho..

Im- Please..i am not in a mood to fight..mujhe late ho raha hain office ke liye..

She made it a purpose to ignore Aryan for the rest of the day, that is until Aditya again blamed her for the salary restrictions Aryan had kept on him,

Adi- Tumhare lover ne mujhe insult karne ke naye ideas dhoond liye hain..

Im- Matlab??

Adi- Mujhe yahan kaam pe rakha hain but 4 mahine mein ek baar salary. What nonsense is this??

Imlie was beyond tired being a ping pong ball between the two men, she knew that she had only few months left in her contract and then she will leave Bhaskar times.

She had decided to look at new jobs outside Delhi. Though Aryan has helped her out it is time to move out of his shadow, and be the person she always wanted to be, this time she will decide what happens in her life from now on..

Present

She looked at phone, it had been buzzing for quiet a while, it was her bff but he was calling her to come to cemetery??. She had reached there, where he was standing near a grave,

Im- You have decided to kill me or what??

Bff- This is my mother's grave..i finally found her. She had died after giving birth to me. I thought she didn't need me.

Im- I am sure she loved you a lot.

Bff- Ma..this my pyaari girl- friend..Imlie from Pagdandiya..

Im- And this is my best friend Piyush from Mumbai..

They laughing and talking, not knowing someone was keeping a watch on them. Aryan didn't like their closeness, he was no caveman but he had enough, he is not going to hide his feelings any longer..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this update..do comment..also inline comments..