Arylie os - Healing part 2

As promised Imlie was totally formal, even with Narmada and Arpita..she would answer in monosyllables. Both the ladies were worried, Imlie was giving off such cold vibes. It felt like they were seeing female version of Aryan.

Im- Kaki Ma..mein chalti hun..mujhe late ho raha hain.

Ar- Wait Imlie hum saath mein chalte hain.

Imlie didn't reply she walked away without acknowledging him, and quickly took a auto and went to office.

Even there she would only speak when it was necessary. The assignment for getting the interview of 'Atank' was something that interested Imlie, but Aditya decided he want to go.

Im- Sir.. hum yeh assignment karna chathe hain..

Adi- Aare nahi Imlie ji..aap humari featured writer..aap ko kuch ho gaya toh Bhaskar times toh barbad ho jayega..

Im- (glaring at him)Hmm yeh bhi theek hain..waise bhi aap Obituaries likh likh thak gaye ho gaye..

Everyone including Aryan was shocked, usually Imlie didn't reply back so sarcastically..but today she was in a different mood.

Imlie didn't have the strength to fight Aryan or Aditya..she was getting tried..she looked at the saved pages in laptop and deleted them quickly.

Im- (thinks) If he doesn't want my help..why should i help him..

The following days Aditya had went to Pagdandiya, the villagers had tried to attack him but Meethi saved him. Aditya managed to get a bit of the  interview.

He further decided to stay at Pagdandiya not wanting to go back and stay with Malini after knowing her truth.

Narmada had kept a party, on the occasion of Bhaskar times launching a news channel and everyone was invited even the Tripathi's Only Anu Chaturvedi was not invited, but still she came uninvited.

Even during the party, Imlie had remained stoic only talking to the Tripathi, Arpita dragged Aryan to a corner and asked,

Arpi- Tune phir se Imlie ke saath jhagada kiya hain kya?

Ary- Di..mene usse bas itna bolo hain..ki woh interfere na kare humare family matters mein.

Arpi- Tu sahi mein ghada hain..abhi abhi uski shaadi tooti hain..uski koi family nahi hain yahan to support her and protect her.

Arpi- Phele humse baat karti thi..ab teri wajah woh bhi nahi..i don't care what you do..tujhe usse manana hi hoga..

Ary- Mein??

Arpi- Han..

Here Aparna was emotionally blackmailing Imlie to find out more about Aditya..and Anu was looking for a way to stop Imlie from talking or going to Pagdandiya.

She saw Arpita going to her room, this was the perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone,

Anu-(thinks) Uss Naukarani and iss Arpita ko inki aukaat dikhana bahut zaarori hain..

She quickly sets the curtains on fire and runs away from there. Here everyone was busy dancing and Aryan was busy on a phonecall.

Imlie came outside the living room, she was trying to call her mother but as usual no connection in Pagdandiya, she was just going back when she heard Arpita's scream,

Arpi- Aru!!! Ma!!! She ran towards her room only to see it engulfed in flames..

Im- Di!!

She somehow managed to enter the room, quickly looking around and taking the blanket she wraps it around Arpita,

Im- Di chaliye..yahan se..

Arpi- Nahi..i..

Im-(turns her towards herself) Di..aap strong hain..yeh aag aapko kuch nahi karegaye..trust me..mere haath pakadiye..and chaliye..

Both of them were just reaching the door, when Imlie saw the curtain rod was going to fall on them, she pushed Arpita outside,

Arpi- Imlie!!!

Im- Di..jao yahan se..i will come ..

Arpita literally froze, but then she remembered that Imlie's life was danger, she discarded the blanket and ran towards the living room,

Arpi- ARU!!!

Ary- Di..kya hua??aap aise..

Arpi- Woh..mere room mein aag lag hain..Imlie..saved me..

Aryan ran like a maniac, he reached the room only to find Imlie unconscious. Quickly with the help of the servants he doused the fire..

Ar- Imlie..wake up.. WAKE UP...

Everyone was concerned to see Imlie in this state but more so the Tripathi's were confused by Aryan's over caring behavior,

M- Oh god so pathetic..aise time pe bhi aise cheezy harkate kar rahe..

Everyone glared at her but she and her mother went away happy that their plan worked..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this part..i know it is a bit chessy..but please do comment..