Arylie os- Alphabet E

Hey guys here is the next Alphabet..hope you enjoy it..

Envy

Aditya Kumar Tripathi is feeling envious of Imlie..yes he felt jealous of the girl he loved. How could a 19 year old teenage girl be better at journalism than him who had at least 10 years of experience.

He couldn't digest the fact that her article got published in the first page, now he was definitely sure that something was going on between her and Aryan.

Ev- Congratulations Imlie..

Im- Thank you..

Adi- Congratulations Imlie..tumne toh bikul theek jagah connections bana ke rakhe hain. Intern ka phele article woh bhi front page mein.

Ar-(clapping)Wow Mr.Tripathi ek senior ho ke..itni jealousy woh bhi ek intern se..??

Ar- You want to know ki why I put Imlie's article in the front. Kyunki mein aapki writing se bore ho gaya hun.

Ar- Newspapers mein sirf karnti dikhne ki zaroorat nahi hoti hain. Kabhi kabhi chote chote log, unka kaam and unke business ko limelight mein lana zaarori hota hain.

Ar- And hum ek aise field mein jahan growth hona zaarori hain..jab tak aap apni soch nahi change karegaye..I don't know kal koi aur intern aap se aage nikal jaye..

Everyone tried to control their laughter, Aryan glared at them and ordered to get back to work and while going back to the office he whispered to Imlie,

Ar- Proud of Miss Imlie..

Emptiness

Aryan was playing with the food, Narmada and Arpita were smiling, when suddenly Arpita spoke,

Arpi- Imlie!! Tum wapas aa gayi😏😏. Aryan turned quickly towards the door but there were no one. He glared at Arpita and she started laughing.

N- Aru..tujhe uski yaad aa rahi hain to chala ja na Pagdandiya.

Ar- Mein kyun jaun.. lkhud toh chali gayi mujhe bina batye..

Arpi- Aare uski Nani ki tabiyat karab ho gayi thi aachank..bechari bhul gayi ho gayi hogi.

Ar- Whatever..he went back to his room.

N- Bikul baache ki tarah zid kar raha hain.

Aryan did his nightly routine and laid on the bed. He tried to sleep but he missed having Imlie in his arms, he remembered how she fell asleep while ran his fingers in her hair.

He had a fitful sleep, and by the next day he had decided to go and meet Imlie. He cannot bear the emptiness in his room and his heart without her.

Enamored.

He had met a lot of girls in his life, he was so close to marrying a high society girl before Arvind's death.

But Imlie was different, she was beautiful without even trying. She didn't need those makeup things, just a little bit of Kohl and lip balm and she was done.

But today was different, they were going out for their first dinner date. He had worn this suit
👇

And Imlie had worn this saree 👇

Aryan was totally spellbound, he looked at her intensely, and she blushed under his intense gaze

Im- Hum kaise lag rahe hain ??

Ar- Beautiful 😍 ❤..boy he was totally enamored.

Earrings

Aryan opened his cupboard and took an antique box, it was filled with different things which all belonged to Imlie.

Her payal, the pen she had lost and now the silver earrings which she had 'lost' in his car.

Imlie was tossing and turning her room, her things were suddenly starting to get lost, like her payal and now her earrings..

Im-(talking to herself)Haye Sita Maiya..meri favorite earrings thi..hume kya kar ab..

Ar- Imlie?? Kya hua??

Im- Aare humko lagta hain..tumhare ghar mein chor hain..meri saari cheezein chori ho rahi hain.

Ar- Chor..🤨🤨

Im- Aur nahi toh kya..ab kya karu mein..meri pass kuch hain hi nahi kaan mein daalne ke liye..

Ar- Ek kaam karo..di se baat karo unke pass bahut saare earrings hain..tumhe shayad koi pasand aa jaye..

She hummed and went to talk to Arpita, but she didn't feel like taking anything from her. She came back in the evening and went to her room, and there she a saw box filled with earrings and a note,

Hope you like it Tumhara Chor..🥰🥰

Ps- Hey guys..hope you will like and comment on this..suggest some words for the word 'F'