Arylie os- You don't trust me part 5

Hey guys another chapter...hope you like it..

Imlie had just reached the Tripathi house when she saw the swarm of reporters standing in front of the house, she rolled her eyes,

Im-(thinks)What did they think i can do?? Make them leave?? They are more ferocious than a wild animal.

R- Imlie..aacha hua tu aa gayi please inko bol ki yahan se jaye..

Im- Di..i can't just order them around. Woh log apna kaam kar rahe hain..

R- Please ek baar try to kar..

Aparna- Yeh kuch nahi karegi Rupi..isko humari nahi apne Aryan ki chinta jayada hain.

Aparna was standing there with Aditya, he looked at her with disgust on his face, he turned towards the reporters and send,

Adi- Hum pe jo bhi ilzam lagaya gaya hain sab jhoot hain. Yeh sab plan hain to destory me.

Rep- Aapko kaun barbad karna chatha hain.

Adi- Mere ex boss Aryan Singh Rathore.. unko kuch galatfami hain related to an incident and he did all this to get his revenge.

Im- Aditya!!! Tum iss mein Aryan ko kyun beech mein la rahe ho..

Adi- Aur yeh hain unki khaas intern, unki partner aur unki mis..

Before he could finish she slapped him,

Im- Tum jaise ghatiya insaan aaj tak nahi dekha hain mene..waise toh tumhara parivaar hamesha mujhe musibat ke time yaad karta hain..aur aaj meri hi bezzati kar raha hain.

Adi- Bahut ho gaya tumhara tamsha.

(⚠️The scene from here contains violence against women which i am against..it is just for the story..)

Imlie didn't understand what happened next, suddenly Aditya grabbed her neck and started choking her,

Adi- Aaj tere Aryan bhi nahi hain yahan tujhe save karne ke liye..i will kill you..

Im-(coughing)..Leave..me..

R- Bhai kya kar raha hain mar jayegi woh...stop.

Ap- Adi..kya kar raha hain..record ho raha hain sab..

Aditya let go and Aparna and Rupali took him inside without caring about Imlie, she only remembering falling unconscious.

Aryan made it to the office in record time, he felt like breaking something, why did she still had to go back to Tripathi every now and then, he looked around people were standing around a plasma tv

Ar- What is happening here?? Kaam nahi hain aapko??😡😡

Employee- Sir aapne news dekha..Aditya ne Imlie ko marne ki koshish hain..

Ar- WHAT!! He looked at the footage the news channels were playing and he saw Aditya trying to choke Imlie.

Ar- (thinks)Abb tum zinda nahi rehne wale ho Aditya..how dare you touch my Imlie..

He got a call from Imlie's cellphone, a kind reporter had made sure she reached the hospital in time and received care.

He went straight to the hospital, and also calling the police to arrest Aditya on the ground of trying to kill someone..

He got Imlie's room number from the reception and went to meet her, the doctor was examining her,

Ar- Doctor how is she??

D- She is very lucky that yeh time pe yahan paunch gayi..but she fine for now.

D- But kuch waqt ke liye breathing mein thodi difficulty hogi and bolne mein thoda dard ho ga..

Ar- Okay thank you..

The doctor went away, and he looked at her,

Ar- Tum sahi mein trouble magnet ho..kyun jaati ho uss Tripathi ke pass..

Ar- But i promise you Imlie he will pay for what he has done to you.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it.. jhoote chappal mat phekna..only comments